DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I got a big collection, but it's not in any order, some are boxed awy, some are on my desktop and some i passed to my kids.

[I do have pictures of some stuff, not all i used to keep everything on a website and other stuff but it's way outdated (but still up)

http://djoen.dommel.be/djoen.html

2 x Original GB (Gray and Blue) / 1 GBC (Purple seethrou)
1 Original GBA / 1 GBA SP / 1 GBA Micro (Mario edition)
3 DS / 3 DSi / 1 DSi XL
1 3DS / 1 3DS XL / 1 2DS
1 Snes (modded) / 1 Snes Us Modded
1 NES (modded)
1 N64
2 Gamecubes (Both modded)
3 Wii's (2 i got for free cause the where broken but i fixed 1 and the other one works but not the drive)
1 Wii-U
3x Pokémon Mini
15 G&W games
Soon 1 New 3DS Ambasador edition
----------------------------------------
1 PC-Engine TurboDuo
1 PC Engine TurboDuo RX (RGB modded)
1 Atari 2600 Jr / Atari VCS Woody
1 Atari 7500 /Atari 5200
1 Atari Lynx / Atari Lynx II
1 Atari Jaguar
2 different models original Playstation / PSOne
1 PS2 (modded)
1 PS3
2 PSP model 1000
1 Xbox
2 Xbox 360 / 1 Xbox360 Slim
1 NeoGeo Portable / 1 NeoGeo Portable Color
1 NeoGeo MVS 2 slot Arcade Board with all needed conectors and adaptors to play it on a regular TV
1 Wonderswan / 1 Wonderswan Color / 1 Wonderswan SwanCrystal
1x Sega Master System (Modded) / 1 Sega Master System II
2x different models Sega Megadrive I (Modded) / 1 Sega Megadrive II (Modded)
1 MegaCD 1 / 2 MegaCD II (Modded)
1 32X
1 Powerbase Converter
1 Sega Saturn (Modded)
1 Sega Dreamcast (with keyboard and special controllers)
1 Sega GameGear
-----------------------------------------
1 Philips CDI
1 Panasonic 3DS
1 CBS Colecovision with Atari 2600 adaptor
1 MB Vectrex
1 Amiga CD32
Some other rare consoles (like a 2 Player portable LED pacman)
1 Amiga 500A
1 Atari ST / 1 Atari ST FM
1 Spectrum ZX
1 C64
1 Philips MSX complete with video editing tools
1 Philips VideoPac 7000 (Magnavox Odyssey II in the US)

When it says modded, in most cases it's Regio switch modded, like my Megadrive II has Multibios with switches
Some are RGB modded and some just have a modchip (PS2 / Gamecube / 1 Wii)
My Xbox360 Slim and PS3 and Wii-U are not modded or hacked!
For most consoles i have most official accesoires

Another collection i have is backup devices.
I have different backup devices for N64 / Snes (Z64 / V64jr / V64 / Bung Doctor VI / Bung Doctor VII / NeoFlash flashcarts / Different (Double) ProFighters and Super UFO as 1 Multi Game hunter
Also for my TurboGrafX i have such carts and 1 wierd device to write games to a cart once, so you needed multiple empty cards and write 1 game to it forever
GB-Xchanger for NeoGeo Pocket (Color)
GB-Xchanger for GB/GBC
1 Gameboy SmartCart by CCL
Different GBA kits as DS/DSi
1 Wonderswan copier
Few Megadrive copiers and flashkits also for Game Gear and Master System
All modding is done by myself

And that's where my wife said, enough is enough, so no Ps4 and No Xboxone for the moment :) (but i couldn't resist the New 3DS Ambasador)
I don't have the time anymore to hunt retro consoles and repairing / Cleaning them i don't have the space anymore to set everything out
I have 3 daughters who love videogaming but i like to teach them more real life stuff to, Most was collected before i had kids, everything changed when i got kids
(And i never regretted getting kids (and buying the consoles) but i do not have the time to use them as i want! i'm kinda fading out in collecting stuff and enjoying life as it comes!

ILOVETOPLAYNESGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking this thread is great to help with my own inspirations as I (sadly) may have to sell off my hoard soon to pay for my house... but then I get the fun of starting again. I did find some fun pics from the past, but most of my stuff is currently in storage... and I haven't inventoried and sorted most of the stuff since 2012. :-(

Part of the reason I am getting a house...
Anyway, should be able to see the stuff in the gallery here.
http://filetrip.net/gallery?Fv4zQsYHRH

First few pics are from a video game themed org smorg we had, then how I kept some of my stuff at my apartment, then I saw one of my favorite Mario Party Scores, and finally pics for my inventory (the R2 unit is full of PS1 games as well)... I mostly took the other pics after the R2 for purposes of remembering how much stuff there was to sort and organize. :lol:

I figure while I am unpacking I will also be building a better way to see and organize stuff, as well as go over condition better and take pictures of everything... may write a new bit of software rather than just using my old inventory system.

Reactions: CandiceYaacobi

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My gaming room is my bedroom which consists of: a bed, an armless armchair made from a sofa part (comfy as fuck), 32 inch LCD TV (since my OLD CRT died, it was like... 35 years old when it died... in 2009 :'( ), aaaand all my consoles. and games. and books... and CDs and Vinyls, and a wardrobe, a normal wooden chair, a bedside table, a small coffeetable...
Did I mention my room is 3x3 m? that's less than 10x10 feet

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I always enjoy a peek into other folks collections, so here is some of my own. It's not the biggest collection going, aside from the more recent systems it's pretty much birthday/christmas presents over the years.

It's not everything, just what I like to keep in my home office for when I need a distraction from work. The 3 current gen are downstairs, there are a couple out on loan and some of the really ancient ones that don't really qualify as consoles are packed away. Anyway here you go, please excuse the mess I've not sorted things out for a while.

Gubbins1 by stwerty, on Flickr

And here's a wee shot of some of the gubbins I just can't help but collect. As you can probably guess from the photo I like Nintendo. Suppose it's because Ninty was my favourite when I was a kid lol.

Gubbins2 by stwerty, on Flickr

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on it now with my new TV and am going to add speakers
PicsArt_1420935197249.jpg

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always enjoy a peek into other folks collections, so here is some of my own. It's not the biggest collection going, aside from the more recent systems it's pretty much birthday/christmas presents over the years.

It's not everything, just what I like to keep in my home office for when I need a distraction from work. The 3 current gen are downstairs, there are a couple out on loan and some of the really ancient ones that don't really qualify as consoles are packed away. Anyway here you go, please excuse the mess I've not sorted things out for a while.

Gubbins1 by stwerty, on Flickr

And here's a wee shot of some of the gubbins I just can't help but collect. As you can probably guess from the photo I like Nintendo. Suppose it's because Ninty was my favourite when I was a kid lol.

Gubbins2 by stwerty, on Flickr
Fuck you you made me feel bad about myself ;--;

jk. But yeah I love yours. I would make mine like that except for the fact that I don't have a shelf or anything, its pretty much a ghetto ass tv stand and coffee table with shit thrown on top of it.

I was thinking this thread is great to help with my own inspirations as I (sadly) may have to sell off my hoard soon to pay for my house... but then I get the fun of starting again. I did find some fun pics from the past, but most of my stuff is currently in storage... and I haven't inventoried and sorted most of the stuff since 2012. :-(

Part of the reason I am getting a house...
Anyway, should be able to see the stuff in the gallery here.
http://filetrip.net/gallery?Fv4zQsYHRH

First few pics are from a video game themed org smorg we had, then how I kept some of my stuff at my apartment, then I saw one of my favorite Mario Party Scores, and finally pics for my inventory (the R2 unit is full of PS1 games as well)... I mostly took the other pics after the R2 for purposes of remembering how much stuff there was to sort and organize. :lol:

I figure while I am unpacking I will also be building a better way to see and organize stuff, as well as go over condition better and take pictures of everything... may write a new bit of software rather than just using my old inventory system.
Jesus christ you have like a thousand nes's and snes's and stuff

ILOVETOPLAYNESGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck you you made me feel bad about myself ;--;

jk. But yeah I love yours. I would make mine like that except for the fact that I don't have a shelf or anything, its pretty much a ghetto ass tv stand and coffee table with shit thrown on top of it.

Jesus christ you have like a thousand nes's and snes's and stuff
Had over 2000 distinct console items when I last inventoried... (over 3000 with duplicates) it is kind of all I spent my money on growing up, and I hit up a lot of rummage sales. Sadly, I was not always allowed to buy everything I wanted to, or I would have Stadium Events... but what kid would buy that over batman (one rummage sale when I was young had a normal rummage sale table completely full of games and I looked through all of them... as soon as I saw Stadium Events I had a flashback to exactly where it was on the table at this sale... :-( but not where the sale was)

Since then the uninventoried spot in my room looks a lot like that picture, but now with a stack of computers as well.... perhaps my favorite new find was a vectrex. :-D

I love classic games for my hoard, just wish I had more friends around who would play them with me...

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had over 2000 distinct console items when I last inventoried... (over 3000 with duplicates) it is kind of all I spent my money on growing up, and I hit up a lot of rummage sales. Sadly, I was not always allowed to buy everything I wanted to, or I would have Stadium Events... but what kid would buy that over batman (one rummage sale when I was young had a normal rummage sale table completely full of games and I looked through all of them... as soon as I saw Stadium Events I had a flashback to exactly where it was on the table at this sale... :-( but not where the sale was)

Since then the uninventoried spot in my room looks a lot like that picture, but now with a stack of computers as well.... perhaps my favorite new find was a vectrex. :-D

I love classic games for my hoard, just wish I had more friends around who would play them with me...
Wait, did you know Stadium Events was worth that much at the time? And holy shit, 200 consoles? Or 2000 consoles + games combined?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the picture quality, I never invested in a decent camera. My setup is rather cheap right now, due to me still recovering from a robbery from a couple of years ago.

0110152306_zps8c27658d.jpg

0110152315_zpsa913150b.jpg

0110152317_zps5686a549.jpg

0110152307_zpsd884b289.jpg

I have a PS1 and Atari 7800 in storage along with their games. I'm still rebuilding my collection. I plan to get an original Xbox and PS2 soon.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
". But yeah I love yours. I would make mine like that except for the fact that I don't have a shelf or anything, its pretty much a ghetto ass tv stand and coffee table with shit thrown on top of it."

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Soz, I was totally mis-reading that. You'll have to excuse me, I am heavily medicated. The brain, eyes and the keyboard don't always work together :wacko:

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny enough, I don't have my consoles on display like most others do, I bury them in my billions of Plushies as I don't have the shelf space yet to show them off.

My consoles sit on this shelf
c2325d4be882e40f3acf87ff16922dee.jpg

Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360. Other consoles are in my closet :P

All my games reside in this shelf with all my blu ray collection and movie figures
149ae6eec5f3eb70012f92c82fa17543.jpg

And then I have my little gaming figure shelf over nya
4f0749ac98ad3fd82d59fbd823896993.jpg

There are a lot of other things around the room but that's too many pics to take :P

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny enough, I don't have my consoles on display like most others do, I bury them in my billions of Plushies as I don't have the shelf space yet to show them off.

My consoles sit on this shelf
c2325d4be882e40f3acf87ff16922dee.jpg

Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360. Other consoles are in my closet :P

All my games reside in this shelf with all my blu ray collection and movie figures
149ae6eec5f3eb70012f92c82fa17543.jpg

And then I have my little gaming figure shelf over nya
4f0749ac98ad3fd82d59fbd823896993.jpg

There are a lot of other things around the room but that's too many pics to take :P
And I thought I had a lot of plush figures :)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
main tv area
40" 1080p tv, ps3 slim, ps2 phat, 360 slim, gamecube, htpc, wireless headphones, surround sound system, cable box, 3d anaglyph converter, gaming pc
DSC02417_zps2a28fa3c.jpg~original

gaming pc desk
19" lcd, 24" 1080p lcd, gaming keyboard and mouse
DSC02419_zpsa0bf169c.jpg~original

media self
1st shelf - movies/tv shows, 2nd - misc boxes and psp games, 3rd - ps3/360 games, 4th - ps2 games, 5th ps2/gamecube/ps1 games, 5th - gb/gbc/gba boxes, flashcart boxes and other misc boxes
DSC02409_zpsefecbdb7.jpg~original

DSC02410_zpseb760532.jpg~original

DSC02412_zps32a88050.jpg~original

DSC02413_zps1a532961.jpg~original

DSC02415_zps1950c99f.jpg~original

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153