OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I always love looking at other people's game rooms as it helps give me ideas for my own and I just like seeing how different everyone's collections are. Please share yours :)

Ful Album: http://imgur.com/a/JJwQT

Here's "the shrine"
KUhLcOI.jpg

IRJ7AIn.jpg

UmdCnVm.jpg

mlEKvGL.jpg

L5zuVdj.jpg

ff2vcM6.jpg

qAV6V3v.jpg

2iRZ18i.jpg
KnrvT3F.jpg

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Love the MissingNo near the Virtual Boy :lol:
Nice shrine, mine is still under construction, I'm trying to hunt down a N64 as they go for a ridiculous price here.

Reactions: CandiceYaacobi

CandiceYaacobi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Love the MissingNo near the Virtual Boy :lol:
Nice shrine, mine is still under construction, I'm trying to hunt down a N64 as they go for a ridiculous price here.

The missingno took me so long to make. The pattern is so random for majority of it that it was so tedious. It kept coming apart because I had a very small iron to work with too lol. Such a shame the N64 are so expensive in Croatia. They were a fun system. I'm guessing importing one is just as ridiculous in price?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
It sorta evolved into one the more consoles I brought home from my dad's house. It's a tribute to my childhood memories that my husband, friends and I can play.

your husband??

Gentlemen! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! we have a woman who plays video games on our site.

anyway im getting headaches... just thinking about some who owns, not one but two virtual boys. and one that looks like a virtual girl...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
your husband??

Gentlemen! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! we have a woman who plays video games on our site.

How politically incorrect; it could be a gay person.

Back on topic... we already had this thread for me
https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-junk-on-your-desk-table.370001/

Not an awful lot has changed since August, the laptop screen is smashed (that suspect looking box underneath the microscope was indeed suspect, as was my storing all my large clamps on top of everything there), my video capture machine is now underneath the left speaker) and I now have a drawing tablet. Oh and the chairs on either side have an old photocopier and a box of junk.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your husband??

anyway im getting headaches... just thinking about some who owns, not one but two virtual boys. and one that looks like a virtual girl...

To bad she's married tho

Anyway I really don't have a game room just my sunroom and bedroom

CandiceYaacobi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
your husband??

Yep I am indeed a woman who is obsessed with video games (older consoles in particular). I also like working on/modding cars as well. The Virtual Boys aren't so bad honestly. There's a great video on YouTube where the guy, VectrexRoli goes over how to use it and what causes some to have eye issues and whatnot. The Virtual Girl was a custom system I did for sh*ts and giggles since the other VB was for parts (originally). Now with the help of an awesome guy on a VB site I go on, she's working like new, along with the other one. Wario Land and the Homebrew games on it are phenomenal.

How politically incorrect; it could be a gay person.

Back on topic... we already had this thread for me
https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-junk-on-your-desk-table.370001/

Not an awful lot has changed since August, the laptop screen is smashed (that suspect looking box underneath the microscope was indeed suspect, as was my storing all my large clamps on top of everything there), my video capture machine is now underneath the left speaker) and I now have a drawing tablet. Oh and the chairs on either side have an old photocopier and a box of junk.

Lol he lucked out this time. I'm actually a woman. Do you plan on adding anything to your setup this year?

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

CandiceYaacobi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
To bad she's married tho

Anyway I really don't have a game room just my sunroom and bedroom

5 years and counting! That's not to say there aren't plenty of other gamer chicks out there for the taking. A great pickup line for a gamer chick, "It's too dangerous to go alone. Take me" :D (I'm corny I know but that would have given me a good chuckle) Anyways, what consoles do you own?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
FAST6191 & RevPokemon

cock back in?

anyway... my collection is all packed away or in my draws.. expect my laptop which i hardly play games at the moment. 3DS, which i hardly play anymore.. and nexus 7, which has some emu and games, yep u guess right i hardly play anymore...

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 & RevPokemon

cock back in?

anyway... my collection is all packed away or in my draws.. expect my laptop which i hardly play games at the moment. 3DS, which i hardly play anymore.. and nexus 7, which has some emu and games, yep u guess right i hardly play anymore...

At least you laptop isnt as crappy as mine it is a family shared amd laptop that is like 7 or 8 years old and I have to use it all the time

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Might actually sort out a proper capture setup -- said "capture" setup is mainly just an old TV card I found in a machine I was stripping for parts and stuck into another machine that was working when I needed to capture some stuff with it. However it is low latency and takes RF, composite and svideo so I probably will keep it around for a little while longer (the main monitor has an unused HDMI port which handles most things I care to play).

Otherwise tools are a far more likely addition, though they will probably actually go into the shed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol