Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quantumcat
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 231,707
  • Replies Replies 1,032
  • Likes Likes 9
I'd love if there was some kind of utility (preferably overlay) to copy/backup/restore Mario Kart 8 Deluxe replays in particular, rather than the entire save directory. I find it quite limiting there's just 6 slots for favourites, and it would go great together with Camera Mode Controller IPS mod for making replay recordings in emulator/emuMMC without the cinematic camera angles (the game is actively updated and IPS mods probably risk a ban).

I realise these should just be basic file operations, but it's tedious manually going into the required directories, and 6 favourites slots are a pain and normally leave no option but deleting the replay.
 
I'd love if there was some kind of utility (preferably overlay) to copy/backup/restore Mario Kart 8 Deluxe replays in particular, rather than the entire save directory. I find it quite limiting there's just 6 slots for favourites, and it would go great together with Camera Mode Controller IPS mod for making replay recordings in emulator/emuMMC without the cinematic camera angles (the game is actively updated and IPS mods probably risk a ban).

I realise these should just be basic file operations, but it's tedious manually going into the required directories, and 6 favourites slots are a pain and normally leave no option but deleting the replay.
I expect you could script the needed file operations with Ultrahand easily enough, its initial focus was performing scripted file operations before it also became a Tesla menu replacement
 
  • Like
Reactions: lightwo
I've heard of it on Linux I think, but someone here, probably masagrator, said that Horizon doesn't have any way to address two separate displays with different images.
If I make good progress, I will let you know.
I already have the android version of DS and 3DS emulators running and use a second android device as second screen and it works very stable wired and wireless.
 
I'd like to request Hero Siege to be ported to switch. The developer hasn't maintained the android game for some time but it would still be cool to have another portable ARPG on switch!
 
This is a weird one, would it be possible to port the android port of KODI onto the switch without having to make an entire android partition?
 
Umm I was wondering if it would be possible to have some kind of compatibility layer or engine reimplementation for PC VNs on Switch? Especially the simpler 2D ones like otome/BL VNs °

I know some VN engines have been reimplemented/ported already, so I was wondering if something similar could maybe work for other engines too? I'm really bad at the technical side of this (T.T) so I might be completely misunderstanding how it works haha, but there are sooo many PC-only VNs I'd love to play on Switch (x.x) so I thought I'd ask anyway (。. .。)
 
Can anyone edit a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save and upload it to my Nintendo account cloud storage for use on the switch 2 version?

Happy to pay and share account details. I just no longer have a modded Swich 1.

Ideally whoever does it would have a copy of Switch 1 XC2 as mine was physical and therefore not availiable via the account. Thanks
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted