
I expect you could script the needed file operations with Ultrahand easily enough, its initial focus was performing scripted file operations before it also became a Tesla menu replacementI'd love if there was some kind of utility (preferably overlay) to copy/backup/restore Mario Kart 8 Deluxe replays in particular, rather than the entire save directory. I find it quite limiting there's just 6 slots for favourites, and it would go great together with Camera Mode Controller IPS mod for making replay recordings in emulator/emuMMC without the cinematic camera angles (the game is actively updated and IPS mods probably risk a ban).
I realise these should just be basic file operations, but it's tedious manually going into the required directories, and 6 favourites slots are a pain and normally leave no option but deleting the replay.
it is possible. I have a running prototype on android, maybe I can port it over.would it be possible to hack HOS to allow the USB c to run a second display?
so we can get Switch DS
View attachment 588841
I've heard of it on Linux I think, but someone here, probably masagrator, said that Horizon doesn't have any way to address two separate displays with different images.it is possible. I have a running prototype on android, maybe I can port it over.
If I make good progress, I will let you know.I've heard of it on Linux I think, but someone here, probably masagrator, said that Horizon doesn't have any way to address two separate displays with different images.
Oh ok gotcha, yeah networking to another device might be more feasibleIf I make good progress, I will let you know.
I already have the android version of DS and 3DS emulators running and use a second android device as second screen and it works very stable wired and wireless.





