Post a picture of your desktop!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Best of both worlds :3
[title:Put windows in my osx so i can windows while i mac and mac while i windows]
gallery_184720_72_142378.png

Reactions: 4 people

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[title:Put windows in my osx so i can windows while i mac and mac while i windows]
How do you manage that?
I'm running Windows 7 in VMware Fusion on OS X. VMware Fusion has a 'Unity' mode that allows you to run Windows programs in the same environment as Mac apps. It also gives the option of showing the Windows taskbar (like in the screenshot), but I usually keep it disabled because I have a habit of opening My Computer when I'm trying to open Finder.

D

Deleted-236924

How do you manage that?
I'm running Windows 7 in VMware Fusion on OS X. VMware Fusion has a 'Unity' mode that allows you to run Windows programs in the same environment as Mac apps. It also gives the option of showing the Windows taskbar (like in the screenshot), but I usually keep it disabled because I have a habit of opening My Computer when I'm trying to open Finder.
Looks like VMWare Workstation has that feature too.
I'll look at it sometime.

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Is this Windows 7? how you the the start bar like that?
Yes it is windows 7 and it was a theame I found, that just so happens to change the start menu like that :P
Damn.... I need to find out how people do that... Does it has anything to do with editing the registry or getting a software downloaded?
You just download the theme., which comes in an .exe and it does all the magic :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it's an English spelling bee