United States
desktop.jpg

It's been a Loooooooooooong timE...

yOu MONSTER.
biggrin.gif

yes...I play MW2 using alterIWNET.

Don't hate on the duke
happy.gif

and yes..that is croc..the original windows 95 game ( I own XD)

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Nimbus said:
*terasnip*
How long did it take to compose that?
blink.gif

Eh, took me about 5 minutes to upload all the images, 10 minutes to type it all up in gedit offline and copy the image links and tags into the file, 2 seconds to copy and paste the base message into the message box on the reply, and about 5 minutes to apply all the fancy-shmancy formatting after that was done.

As for the desktop's thats been an ongoing thing, so I won't count the time taken to assemble them as part of the process. I've had the gnome-shell one for a week now, Openbox has been like that since about a week or two ago, KDE is dead now cause it doesn't wanna work for me properly.

All in all it took me about 20 Minutes and 2 seconds to get it all put together nicely.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty simple.

desktopto.png

The Playstation games on the desktop are shortcuts that lead to ePSXe with the GUI disabled and straight to the specified ISO, both using shortcut commands. Plus, custom icons I made myself.
smile.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new laptop (Asus U30SD, 13.3"), so I spent some time customizing it. I know the GPU gadget looks out of place, but this laptop has Optimus and the gadget is the only way I can tell which GPU the laptop is using. Sorry about the large image, didn't install photoshop yet.

yaydesktop.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Might have some lidelle fanart as later profile pictures