Hacking Possible Way Of Downgrade ??

KeyZHostHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
if you would get a ps4 5.05 backup original , and loaded the backup on your ps4 , it should technicly work right ??

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
one would need a backup of the console's snvs responses (which are perconsole encrypted) and to be on a version that would allow a kernel exploit.
In theory one could go from 5.05 to 1.01 on a phat this way, but what would be the point?

Reactions: KiiWii

KeyZHostHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
one would need a backup of the console's snvs responses (which are perconsole encrypted) and to be on a version that would allow a kernel exploit.
In theory one could go from 5.05 to 1.01 on a phat this way, but what would be the point?

so how exacly can i get a backup of that

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
so how exacly can i get a backup of that
you need to dump all that is syscon related when on a firmware like 1.01. and it'd only work for your specific console
edit: and yes, you need hardware to do that, you'd have to do it like f0f did. it'd be easier once you had the 10 byte protection key, but it'd still involve glitching the syscon after that

Last edited by zecoxao,

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure there'll be some sort of flasher just like the psp. People thought it was impossible to downgrade as it was secured on the nand chip but hellcat came out of nowhere with its homebrew and did the impossible. Those were the days :')

KeyZHostHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm sure there'll be some sort of flasher just like the psp. People thought it was impossible to downgrade as it was secured on the nand chip but hellcat came out of nowhere with its homebrew and did the impossible. Those were the days :')
i have a friend at work who can program anything in c++ / c / Java / C# / And Reverse Enginer system security

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1