Hacking Possible to transfer physical saves to emunand?

zergslayer69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I have a physical copy of bravely default which I want to use the save transfer utility to send the save file over to the digital version which I also own (own as in from eshop). Is there any way of being able to do that when the digital copy is on my emunand? I ask because I put the cart in while I was in the emunand and it was unable to recognize the game.

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a physical copy of bravely default which I want to use the save transfer utility to send the save file over to the digital version which I also own (own as in from eshop). Is there any way of being able to do that when the digital copy is on my emunand? I ask because I put the cart in while I was in the emunand and it was unable to recognize the game.

I think you need to boot gateway in classic mode to play retail carts.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Use the save data transfer tool in gateway classic mode.... But be warned there is no way to return the save into the cart known at this point in time... Unless gateway save backup restore function works or powersaves identical one works also.... I've never tried

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: