Hacking Possible to install Gateway on N3DS and Downgrade?

PuNkDrOpOuT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I looked around and I can't find an answer for this.
I'm in the UK and imported the New 3DS from Australia. I have a gateway card and have been patiently waiting for the now released Gateway update.

What I want to know is; is it possible to install the hack on the new 3DS model yet? If so, does the downgrading work or is it like PS3 where the console has had to have been on the version you are downgrading to before?

I don't want to brick my shiny new console!

Also, how do I set up a NNID on the console if it's on 9.2 without having to update?

Many thanks and sorry if this has been answered.

PuNkDrOpOuT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, literally saw it straight away after I posted! OK, I shall wait a little longer for the New3DS and do my Red US original 3DS instead

Can someone answer my NNID question? or am I screwed for Online on the N3DS?

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tries to downgrade my 2ds and I got the message "this console is not supported at this time" so gateway have made it more difficult to brick your console.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, literally saw it straight away after I posted! OK, I shall wait a little longer for the New3DS and do my Red US original 3DS instead

Can someone answer my NNID question? or am I screwed for Online on the N3DS?

I'm sure you can add your NNID but it would be pretty useless, as you won't be able to access the eShop without updating. And, most likely, you will then receive the update nag on the console.

PuNkDrOpOuT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How would I go about adding it on 9.2? I thought I can access the eshop in emunand though. I thought I just had to already have the NNID on there first and then update emunand to 9.4 to access the eshop?

I want to make a new NNID anyway because I don't want to risk using my main account just in case they start banning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021