• Start date
  • Views 9,301
  • Replies 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solarsaturn9

OP
They are... you have to search in Japanese, not English.
Also: how is this old and or fake?

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
solarsaturn9 said:
They are... you have to search in Japanese, not English.
Also: how is this old and or fake?
There are a lot of people who knows japanese, individuals and teams ... What makes you think they have not already upload the rom or share it?
No dump list=No leak=No rom! Language does not matter

S

solarsaturn9

OP
Not all roms are leaked by a major release team.
Also: those who are aware of the leak are not going to go out of their way to tell everyone about it. They are going to try and play it for themselves.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
solarsaturn9 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
The link doesn't even work for me

that's unfortunate... it works for me.
It working now.
But I don't see the point in this thread? The rom hasn't even been dumbed yet and I am betting since it does have an AP, it's not going to be that easy to get rid of.

S

solarsaturn9

OP
The ROM hasn't been officially dumped yet. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been dumped yet.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
solarsaturn9 said:
The ROM hasn't been officially dumped yet. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been dumped yet.
You know, I don't think there is even a leak leak isn't even the proper term, I don't think there is even an off the scene dump to it and even if there was, I still doubt that that patch is even going to work.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
solarsaturn9 said:
Yes, but if the rom were in public, any person who knows a little japanese could download the rom and post a thread wherever he/she wants on the internet and share with others... I do not know if I explain, I do not learn much English

S

solarsaturn9

OP
solarsaturn9 said:
You know, I don't think there is even a leak to it and even if there was, I still doubt that that patch is even going to work.

That is why this thread is entitled "Possible" Pokemon B/W anti-piracy. I can't test it because the encoding on the txt file that has all of the raw codes shows up garbled and I don't know how to change the encoding. I've tried to save it in a different encoding but it just yields the same thing...
frown.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
solarsaturn9 said:
solarsaturn9 said:
You know, I don't think there is even a leak to it and even if there was, I still doubt that that patch is even going to work.

That is why this thread is entitled "Possible" Pokemon B/W anti-piracy. I can't test it because the encoding on the txt file that has all of the raw codes shows up garbled and I don't know how to change the encoding. I've tried to save it in a different encoding but it just yields the same thing...
frown.gif
So there is no real definite proof that this works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk