Homebrew Possible official DS emulator on Wii??

Status
Not open for further replies.

techx3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, This isnt a post about and existing DS emulator instead is just about a little posibility of one official emulator, lately or better say yesterday I was playing FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Echoes of Time, a really interesting game just for the fact that the game came from DS
yaynds.gif
and is now on WII the game on Wii have 2 splitScreen, which is one tactic screen and the game screen just like the DS game.

final-fantasy-crystal-chronicles-echoes-of-time-schermata.jpg

Note: Look at the size of the 2screen in both pic
final_fantasy_crystal_chronicles_echoes_of_time-681096.jpg

Note: in game there is the posibility to make one screen bigger or smaller (pressing -/+)

So I just want to make a point, Is there a posibility of xploit it, and make a Ds emulator for WII. I going to try it by myself but the fact that I'm not a programmer it goin to make it impossible for me, so that's why i make this post maybe someone can see this topic and try by thenself.

I want to hear the opinion of all of you as Members of this forum, and maybe tell me if there is a posibility of it to work?

well Thx.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
techx3 said:
just about a little posibility of one official emulator

If Nintendo makes a DS emulator for Wii, chances are they're not going to release it to the public.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, learn some comprehensible grammar. That was the worst round of typing diherria I've "read" (since it was practically unreadable) in a while.

Second, it's been discussed before. There's one in the works, I think, but if it would be released it'd be incredibly primative and probably unusable.

Third, just stick to flashcarts or DS emulators on the computer.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game in question is just a really bad port they decided not to change from the DS layout, not an emu.

The DS emus on PC have problems with a lot more resources then the Wii has. So I wouldn't hold your breath.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well in theory we could have a PS3 emulator on the Wii!! Hear me out now, because Mega Man 9 was on the Wii AND PS3 so in theory there should be a way to play PS3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?