Possible Hobo Spider Bite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joujoudoll
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,164
  • Replies Replies 52
Sir-Fritz said:
science said:
EDIT: The effected area is now getting bigger and it's burning... It feels like someone took a lighter to my leg and burnt me. :-/
Suck out the poison?
try sucking it out yourself and see what happens
dry.gif
 
I think my parents turned their phone off... My sister calls them in the middle of the night all the time for petty ass shite, and now they turn their phone off at night time. pissfuckshitmotherfucker
 
Soo umm... no chance it could be radioactive?

Why are you still posting on GBAtemp if you're in pain?
Go to the hospital already.
 
why would a spider bite be radioactive? and yea i suggest going to the hospital instead of posting here
 
Xcalibur said:
Soo umm... no chance it could be radioactive?

Why are you still posting on GBAtemp if you're in pain?
Go to the hospital already.

My parents won't answer their fucking phone... I can't drive myself to the hospital.

Shite, I will have to do the unthinkable... Call an ambulance.... GRRRARGH!
 
Call the hospital. We don't want to lose a great GBATemper!
frown.gif


These hobo spiders look like a very similar species we have in Tennessee. I think it's a funnel web weaver (also called a grass spider). I looked up the hobo spider and the resemblance is uncanny. But since I'm in Tennessee, I doubt it's the same one. They aren't dangerous apparently.

But please do something. Your life is worth any trouble you have to go through!
 
ive once seen this movie and I heared that there is this phone number you can call... I think it was 911. Or if the hospital is nearby get on your bike and go to the first aid room!



And now for some propaganda for the Dutch motherland: The netherlands has 0 poisonous animals in the wild.
 
Isn't there like a 24hr Nurse/Health hotline that you can talk to a professional and determine whether its worth going to hostipal. Also by thinking you've got a spider bite could worsen it as it could just be blister/ingrown hair and you will become paranoid thus giving you pseudo-symptoms.

Thankfully the most dangerous animals in my country are the sheep and a smaller species of the White Tail spider (Not that poisonous), although now some Red Back Spiders have been entering our country from Oz >_>.
 
Brian117 said:
I take it he DID go to a Hospital...

I would like to see some images of this thing though...Never heard of a Hobo Spider.

Holy shit, you are one sick man. This person could be dying right now, and all you care about is seeing pictures of her in pain?!


By the way Talaria, don't blame us Aussies for your spider problems. =="
 
Hehe Moo said:
Brian117 said:
I take it he DID go to a Hospital...

I would like to see some images of this thing though...Never heard of a Hobo Spider.

Holy shit, you are one sick man. This person could be dying right now, and all you care about is seeing pictures of her in pain?!

I guess we interpret that post differently..
 
Hehe Moo said:
Brian117 said:
I take it he DID go to a Hospital...

I would like to see some images of this thing though...Never heard of a Hobo Spider.

Holy shit, you are one sick man. This person could be dying right now, and all you care about is seeing pictures of her in pain?!
Ummm I think that the person meant pictures of the spider...
 

Site & Scene News