Hacking Possible ban?

blitz45677

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a new OLED switch to mod my old v1 switch. I did a dual nand setup used exosphere , use the weird bin thing that prevents me from using Nintendo services even though I didn’t need to. But I forgot to delete my user before I modded it. Will my account or my console get banned ? Or both regardless I only really wanted to use cfw for dumping games and emulation. I already deleted my main user with my main account since I use that with the OLED switch to play online

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a new OLED switch to mod my old v1 switch. I did a dual nand setup used exosphere , use the weird bin thing that prevents me from using Nintendo services even though I didn’t need to. But I forgot to delete my user before I modded it. Will my account or my console get banned ? Or both regardless I only really wanted to use cfw for dumping games and emulation. I already deleted my main user with my main account since I use that with the OLED switch to play online
Your thread was answered here. Please use that thread next time for any banning related questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans