Hacking Possible Bad AK2

Freakeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just recieved my AceKard 2 today and I firstly installed the latest firmware from their website and while the menu comes up and I can select the SD card as well as the games when I go to load a rom it gives a creating save file loading screen then a simple loading screen. It lasts for like 3 seconds and then all I am left with is a white screen that I've left load for 10 minutes and still nothing. I tried formatting and then trying the AIO firmware and still the same result. I've tried two games and they do the same thing. Have I scored the famous AK2 from a bad batch? I've searched and no-one seems to have the same issue, its always the cart freezing on a loading screen or something. So I am not sure, I've done everything as you are supposed to, games are in a games folder etc.

Freakeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Games are Pokemon Pearl and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, SD card is a Kingston 1GB microSD. I've made sure the games were in a games folder in the root of the microSD card.

Freakeh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well it looks like the games are the culprit, just tried New Super Mario and it works. Bad roms them right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok