Hacking Possable to change TX Pro payload?

0xD3DPixxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this possable? i want to be able to change the payload to either hekate or ReiNX.

I know we can run external payloads from SD via SX, this is not what i want. All i really orderd the Pro for was the dongle, Yes i have an adroid phone again this is not what i want to use, as my wife/son can use the TX Pro easy.

In summery i dont want to use SXOS anymore (ReiNX <3)

wISHxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, you can do what you want.

Twitter link: CTCaer/status/1017048606971453441

But you do understand, that ReiNX is as far away from any other CFW than SX OS to play backups?

0xD3DPixxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i do understand i know what i will lose by not using SXOS, like i said i only wanted the TX for the dongle, not much intrest in backups, not saying im anti-piracy because i have/will use them just not botherd, homebrew is where its at.

Last edited by 0xD3DPixxel,

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you do that? Do you just rename another file payload.bin and you're good to go?
Check the twitter link in the second post; you need to convert other ones into a proper `payload.bin` but once you do it works fine.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possable? i want to be able to change the payload to either hekate or ReiNX.

I know we can run external payloads from SD via SX, this is not what i want. All i really orderd the Pro for was the dongle, Yes i have an adroid phone again this is not what i want to use, as my wife/son can use the TX Pro easy.

In summery i dont want to use SXOS anymore (ReiNX <3)
edited i didnt read whole op, oof

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty