OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Every now & then, whene I play a Game online, I download the codes in CFG Loader, just to watch, what I've to expect from cheaters. So I did in Goldeneye and saw something like "Disable Textures". Then, I was wondering.

Even hetoan2 made some usefull codes, like the LagOMeter in MWR, while his main intension is to ruin the game. Are there any useful hackers out htere, who mainly into stuff like enhancing the game experience? GE for example has some online performance problems, it would be great if some could do something about it, in many ways, reducing texture res, bypass signals... w/e. Or are they all mainly in infinite "anything"?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think they are all either into ruining your online gaming experience, or they don't touch online gaming at all. And reducing the texture resolution should be difficult to do with a cheat, but maybe possible by messing with the .iso. But i fear that most if not all performance problems are caused by the crappy wifi adapter the wii has, and the fact that it is wifi at all.

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
with game cheats u have to remember the reason they were brought to light ..

ppl wanted to make some games easyer .. to give u thing that are not givin when u start a game .. and so on .. there are some cheats that do make games harder .. but there few to none .. iv made a few for some ps2 games.. but iv not dont much on the wii side for this .. i my self like to make somethings hard in the game if the game is simple and the engien alows this .. but you know .. most ppl will only hack the standerd hacks .

Inf Power
inf Ammo
Inf HP
Inf Items
and what ever INF >.

Hell alot of times u wont even see mod codes around now adays ..
frown.gif
thats what i find sad .. love mod codes .. alowing user function to deside what they want is always the best .. adds more value to the codes i say

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1