Country
United States

ChaosX1022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love a full 3D remake of Chronotrigger.
THIS. Plus, like, over 9,000. And idk about you, but I want a full TRUE 3D graphics remake, not a "3D classics" EShop layered remake. lol

Yeah kinda like what the did with FF4 for the DS but with a lot more love, I mean come on the remade everything else for the most part.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Exactly! Although, honestly, I think the FF4 remake did really freaking well considering the hardware. I mean, full voice acting for most of the important scenes, and high quality FMVs. Hopefully they're replace those godawful poorly animated FMVs from the PSX/DS version (idk why, I just really didn't like them).

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Terranigma.

Hands down the best game iv ever played and it NEEDS to be ported so the younger people can experience it, easily the best snes game ever made. (yes i have played chrono trigger)
I would prefer a straight port over a remake tho, i wouldnt object to a remake tho. Plus one thing they could enhance is the box, if you've ever played the game you will know that the "box" you drop into to sort items/weapons is a PERFECT fit for the bottom screen and they could make it realtime instead of pausing the game, maybe even add some touchscreen based commands for the magic based attacks.

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States
Terranigma.

Hands down the best game iv ever played and it NEEDS to be ported so the younger people can experience it, easily the best snes game ever made. (yes i have played chrono trigger)
I would prefer a straight port over a remake tho, i wouldnt object to a remake tho. Plus one thing they could enhance is the box, if you've ever played the game you will know that the "box" you drop into to sort items/weapons is a PERFECT fit for the bottom screen and they could make it realtime instead of pausing the game, maybe even add some touchscreen based commands for the magic based attacks.

Looking at your name it doesn't suprise me that you love that game.

Never got around to play it, if it gets released on the 3DS it would be awesome for it to come to the US.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
@Fubuki-Kun you never got to play Majora's Mask????

I feel deeply sorry for you... if you have a Wii, get the eshop download. Or if you have a gamecube, pick up Zelda: Collector's Edition for $30 or so on Ebay (or, if you're lucky, a gamestop that has one). I promise you, it's worth it. Heck, if you have an N64, see if you can find an N64 copy, too. I would give you mine if it didn't have sentimental value to me (it was the last christmas gift from my grandma before she died).

Reactions: 1 person

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States
I would like a Majora's Mask port (Never got to play it :P )

Listen to xwatchmanx. You don't know what your missing out, in my opinion it is the best Zelda game (well that's just my opinion), the story is amazing, same gameplay as Ocarina of Time but with MASKS! Better graphics than ocarina of time because of the Expansion Pak, sidequests are deep and can make you almost cry.

I even kinda cried in the gibdo mask sidequest. The Anju and Kafei one was really cool too

The music is some of the best in the series and the 3 Day Cicle just makes it more exciting

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id like to see a majoras mask remake
and for some of the original nes games to allow multiplayer over the internet somehow

Oh and semi unrelated but I want level 5 do something...anything with the dark cloud IP

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Majora's Mask and Wind Waker (lol, I know, the 2 black sheep of the series) are my favorite. Though keep in mind that I haven't played Skyward Sword (I don't own a Wii)

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Fubuki-Kun you never got to play Majora's Mask????

I feel deeply sorry for you... if you have a Wii, get the eshop download. Or if you have a gamecube, pick up Zelda: Collector's Edition for $30 or so on Ebay (or, if you're lucky, a gamestop that has one). I promise you, it's worth it. Heck, if you have an N64, see if you can find an N64 copy, too. I would give you mine if it didn't have sentimental value to me (it was the last christmas gift from my grandma before she died).
Listen to xwatchmanx. You don't know what your missing out, in my opinion it is the best Zelda game (well that's just my opinion), the story is amazing, same gameplay as Ocarina of Time but with MASKS! Better graphics than ocarina of time because of the Expansion Pak, sidequests are deep and can make you almost cry.

The music is some of the best in the series and the 3 Day Cicle just makes it more exciting

I thought about that but I think im going to wait for a port since I didn't play the original OoT, I played the 3D remake, and I saw some videos about OoT (the original) and found the 3DS remake to be better.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon Remake!
That or the third Super Famicom game.

What would be better though is a whole new installment in the series.

Maybe with gameplay like the first n64 game? I would still prefer a sidescroller MN2SG style, but It would undoubtedly be a perfect match for the 3DS since the game is a 3D platformer and it's a pain to play without being able to judge distances properly, it's really hard hitting enemy's in mid air. You can't look at shadows and whatnot in mid-air.

Goemon needs a comeback, the Japanese only DS game from 2005 was the last one I played and I'm hungry for more.
Seeing as there was a second pachinko game released in Japan recently and that they're porting the IMO bad Gameboy game to the 3DS's VC I see it as a possibility.
Fucking this^
Need something like a sequel to the series in the N64 game style..

And else a new Boktai installment-not LK-, which would be goddamn amazing in my opinion. It's gotta be do-able, I mean, use of the camera of the 3ds and such.. a man can dream..(

Reactions: 1 person

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong Country/64/Land, some Super Mario Advance Compilation, Super Mario Sunshine and F***ING FLIPNOTE! I'd be happy with a simple port of the DSi version!

BTW, no pokemon RSE. The game is good... but is not worth a remake.

I should slap you for that, lol. An RSE remake is one of the things I'm waiting for most on the 3DS. D:

Btw, since KI is getting some revived love, how about some other oldies as well. Ice Climber 3D anyone?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we really need a RSE remake though? the point of remaking Red and Blue Green, and Gold and Silver was because they were isolated, there was no way to get pokemon from those two games to the newer ones. This no longer the case as it is possible to get pokemon from RSE to white/black (I've done it myself its not so bad)
I'd rather just see some of the ideas brought back (hideouts, original style Pokemon contests, berry's returning to their old importance, and more surf and dive content)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls