Hacking Popstation and 3.71 m33 or later.

Foxstar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm still trying to get my head around all this psp scene stuff. There was a topic further down that asked a similar question but wasn't really answered. But can i use a psx iso, converted to Eboot with Icetea or what ever, on the firmware 3.71 m33 (which is what my psp will have installed on it)? or do i need to use an OE firmware. I have googled but couldn't find much.

Also can somone clarify that i dont need any emulator files other than the eboot files on my psp because the emulator is built into the psp?

Cheers.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I'm still trying to get my head around all this psp scene stuff. There was a topic further down that asked a similar question but wasn't really answered. But can i use a psx iso, converted to Eboot with Icetea or what ever, on the firmware 3.71 m33 (which is what my psp will have installed on it)? or do i need to use an OE firmware. I have googled but couldn't find much.

Also can somone clarify that i dont need any emulator files other than the eboot files on my psp because the emulator is built into the psp?

Cheers.

It should work fine, at worst you may have to use an older psx converter. I have used psx games on 3.40, 3.52, 3.71, 3.80, and 3.90 with no problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz