Gaming Pop'n Music 14 FEVER, OUT!

CYatta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I've been waiting for this for a while now. Was surprised to see it came out 2 days earlier than it was listed for. Anyone else dig the Pop'n Music around here? Or is still mostly about DDR and IIDX with some?

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Both Pop'n Music and IIDX are fun. The music in Pop'n Music is neater IMO, but the raw difficulty of IIDX is far more appealing.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay for Pop'N Music! I don't have a proper controller but it's still fun playing with the PS2 pad. Last few games have had a great selection of music, anyone know what the songlist for 14 CS is? The arcade version had a Super Mario Bros Melody ~ I wonder if it made it in the PS2 version?!

smile.gif

CYatta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both Pop'n Music and IIDX are fun. The music in Pop'n Music is neater IMO, but the raw difficulty of IIDX is far more appealing.

I don't know, Pop'n Music can get pretty difficult (to me at least
tongue.gif
). I used to be into Beatmania, but the turn table got annoying after awhile. And like ya said, the music in Pop'n is a little more interesting, at times.

And yeah, Konami sells an ASC for Pop'n Music, but it costs a fortune. I got a Desktop Arcade ASC for like, half the price, and it's great.

I'm also wondering the same thing about the SMB song...I've been playing the game for a bit now, and I haven't come across it. Hope it's in there. Anyone know for sure?

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Thanks for the heads up CYatta ive been looking forward to this. I absolutely love Pop'n Music, cant get enough of this series. But i can only enjoy it properly with a Ransai controller, i dont know how people play it with a PS2 pad
wacko.gif

CYatta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up CYatta ive been looking forward to this. I absolutely love Pop'n Music, cant get enough of this series. But i can only enjoy it properly with a Ransai controller, i dont know how people play it with a PS2 pad
wacko.gif

I know... I used to have to play 5 key using my old arse Beatmania controller for PSX. Then I got the home controller for Pop'n Music...and that thing was just, too tiny. So I saved up my pennies, and got me an ASC. For anyone interested in the game, just buy an Arcade controller from Ransai or Desktop Arcade, and don't waste your money going from 1 controller to another. It's a million times more fun.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember back in my DDR days, someone on the ddrfreak forums was MAKING ASC (arcade style controllers). Actually, they were much better than the arcade. I'll see if I can dig up that site of theirs...

http://sharkma.pp.fi/popnasc/

theres a tut, but not the one I was thinking about...o well

EDIT: egad! found it. it was a ransai!!!
biggrin.gif

I want one
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it