[POLL] What music streaming services do you use?

(title)

• Amazon Music

• Apple Music

• Bandcamp

• Deezer

• Napster

• Pandora

• Qobuz

• SoundCloud

• Spotify

• Tidal

• YouTube Music

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use YouTube Music. I had have my playlists there for so long, and YouTube just has so much variety of the music I listen to... Spotify and others just aren't for me.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
None, I like actually "owning" the music I listen to. FLAC files all the way. I don't fuck around with lossy compression, and I definitely don't rely on an internet connection just to listen to music... How absurd. :rolleyes: :rofl2:

Shawn ShyGuy

Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
United States
Most of the time, its Spotify. Integrates cleanly with PS4, Discord, and others that even though the library isn't as robust, it's still my go-to. However, a lot of stuff isn't on Spotify, and for that, I have a bunch of local MP3s/FLACs. I also have the local files on Plex, for convenience.

yulia27

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I use YouTube Music. I had have my playlists there for so long, and YouTube just has so much variety of the music I listen to... Spotify and others just aren't for me.

Hi everyone, i also use youtube music. I tried a lot of different programs, but realized that YouTube is the most convenient for me, and has really many interesting and useful features. For me personally, a feature like YouTube playlist time calculator was a revelation. I am very pleased! If you want to know more information about it, you can read more here - youtube playlist.

Reactions: Bedel

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I use Apple Music and YouTube Music depending on the music I want to listen to. Most stuff I use Apple Music for and my weeb anime and video game music, I use YouTube music for that. I used to use Spotify but since I am part of the family plan, I switched over to Apple Music.

Joker25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi
I record tracks and put them on different platforms. For the second year, I am doing it and I know that there is a lot of controversies: what is better Spotify or YouTube Music. The most important advantage was the quick promotion of YouTube music. Also very convenient to use and promote. So my preference is on the side of YouTube, despite the small details. The example I first remembered is when you fill out your playlist you don't know its length, for me this is very inconvenient, but I found a solution. If anyone has the same problem, here are the instructions. I would be glad if it helped anyone. It's a small little thing, but there are a couple of similar things. All in all, for me, YouTube is way ahead of its competitors.

Last edited by Joker25,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I used to use TuneIn back in the 2012.

It amazed me when I discovered it in my first smartphone.
I discovered many musical pieces by browsing genre specific radio stations from around the world, and solidified my current musical taste.

Boozik Lounge 4ever!
d-_-b lml

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the stuff that i'd listen to in my pc and phone. But if i wanted to check something out i might go to Spotify, or YT if Spotify didn't have what i was looking for (and vice versa)..

Reactions: Jayro

RomanMalon

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

YouTube Music. In my opinion, this platform is the best one right now​

To avoid clutter, my playlists don't exceed an hour.
Why do I need a longer playlist if it takes me 40 minutes to get to work?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I listen to @Lacius singing in the shower. [and me just sitting there, watching him, with my [over the ears] headphones and listening to my locally stored music [hard rock, heavy metal, grunge] :evil::wub::blush::shy::):D [oh, and doing my Air Guitar thing] :rofl2:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.