Hardware [Poll] What is your connection test NAT type?

What is your NAT type in Connection Test?

• Type A

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Type B

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Type C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Type D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
To check go to the internet connection settings and run a connection test.
Just wondering as it shows type B for me and I wonder if the NAT type has any effect on online, as there isn't really any explanation of what the different types mean.

If you have played online please reply with your NAT type and your online experience (any connection problems?)

Personally I've played online in Bomberman and Fast RMX and both seem to work fine (Type B) although I have had lag issues in certain matches in Bomberman which completely ruin the game, as my character doesn't respond to my input in a timely manner so it might take seconds from when I try to turn or drop a bomb until it actually responds. That's probably a connection problem with one of the other players, though.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

SaiTheOHaireDeliveryGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Type B as well. Haven't seen any bad lag in Super Bomberman R, though while playing the Splatoon 2 testfire hour earlier today I did get disconnected once. I closed the demo, tested my connection, and got back in to finish the hour without an issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...