Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they were going to do the original green, then the original red would have to be redone too. People forget red was redone to give it better sprites. The only reason green is remembered is because of the much more glitches it had. Red 2.0 was rereleased as red and green 2.0 as blue. I still wonder why they didn't make red 2.0 a different color.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
If they were going to do the original green, then the original red would have to be redone too. People forget red was redone to give it better sprites. The only reason green is remembered is because of the much more glitches it had. Red 2.0 was rereleased as red and green 2.0 as blue. I still wonder why they didn't make red 2.0 a different color.

i have the original japanese green version, & i have american blue, red & yellow. only difference i noticed was sprites. haven't really looked for glitches.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Results may convince them and will show that i have taken my time to ask the public on this matter
HAHA nice joke, do you think big companies like ninty care about a gbatemp poll, unless they ask they wouldn't care
oh and about ''will show that i have taken my time to ask the public on this matter'' why?

Reactions: 1 person

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only REAL reason I could think of for Pokémon 3D Classics would be to make for easier link trades over wireless, not for a 3D effect that doesn't exactly suit a top-down map and battles that engage on white backgrounds with inanimate sprites.

Even then they'd have to support a way to transfer your pokémon to the current or next generation of games.
I guess if Dream Radar can import pokémon to Black 2 and White 2, a 3D classic remake could too.
That's not even considering the change of mechanics like IVs and EVs between Gen 1/2 and 3.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
none, and while I don't hate pokemon. The reason behind it is that there would be no use to it. You couldn't transfer them, multiplayer wouldn't be a thing, silver and gold have great remastered versions, and over all it is just pointless.

Now cheap ports on the eshop with updated graphics, those would be nice.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't Black and White on the list? Those two games make the most sense to me....and don't say the poll said "classic"...I already know. Black and White in 3D has a better chance in my opinion....but Black and White 2 has the best chance.....you see what I'm saying?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't Black and White on the list? Those two games make the most sense to me....and don't say the poll said "classic"...I already know. Black and White in 3D has a better chance in my opinion....but Black and White 2 has the best chance.....you see what I'm saying?

Actually, No. Not at all :mellow:

Reactions: 4 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
i could care less about 3D, as long as they release the originals, with online simulation of the game link cable added. and as long as they dont mess around with the glitches (which made those games awesome!)

Reactions: 2 people

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be easy money, but knowing Nintendo, it won't happen.

They probably think it would hurt sales of newer Pokemon games or other bullshit.

I'd like to see the originals, especially Yellow, on the 3DS.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, No. Not at all :mellow:
I'm not surprised :rolleyes:
Actually most people don't.
I know how Nintendo think. You might see the older games on the eshop/virtual console, but newer releases have a stronger chance of a 3D remake. If you need an example, look at the Zelda series.
Rumors of a link to the past 3D and majoras mask 3D qualify as newer zelda releases? O.o
Ocarina of time came out in a bout a year or so difference between pokemon... and it was remade in 3D. That arguments kinda invalid o.o

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work