Homebrew [Poll] How many legit Games/VC do you have downloaded from Official Eshop ?

How many Legit Games/VC did you buy

• 50-100 +

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 25-49

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 10-24

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • 1-9

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • None im 100% pirate

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Only used Freeshop and FBi for Cia

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Never buy anything except retail games

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

finn_91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks for reply , is all your online games legit?
Nope. Hovewer I played online only on region changed EmuNAND & haven't done it in a month at least. But I used freeShop, today aswell. If that's the reason — I got what I deserved. :D

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope. Hovewer I played online only on region changed EmuNAND & haven't done it in a month at least. But I used freeShop, today aswell. If that's the reason — I got what I deserved. :D
Oh god that must be it you changed your region so this poll is useless for ban wave...thanks for reply

Edit: so it mean nintendo saw you played a game with other region on you actuall region NNid.

Last edited by LinkBlaBla,

finn_91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Oh god that must be it you changed your region so this poll is useless for ban wave...thanks for reply

Edit: so it mean nintendo saw you played a game with other region on you actuall region NNid.
So? I changed region. But how it related to my japanese NNID? My NNID is not banned. I played EUR games on EUR EmuNAND without NNID at all. I don't have EUR NNID.
Reason is simple. Nintendo saw me use FBI or freeShop. Or they have another method of discovering CFW.

Of course this poll is useless for ban wave, but it's an interesting one. I never knew how much stuff I bought.

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So? I changed region. But how it related to my japanese NNID? My NNID is not banned. I played EUR games on EUR EmuNAND without NNID at all. I don't have EUR NNID.
Reason is simple. Nintendo saw me use FBI or freeShop. Or they have another method of discovering CFW.

Of course this poll is useless for ban wave, but it's an interesting one. I never knew how much stuff I bought.
Well idk maybe it is only online on your nnid that is banned they still want you to buy game of course ...the post is usless after i found that the number of legit game versus hacked is not the problem so it is related to online function and you used a emunand with your actual nnid?correct me if im wrong, but to play a out of region game dont you think they cant see it maybe not but we still dont know for now so we document all we can do is research to know the main ressources taken nintendo for those ban...but yeah poll is intersting to know if nintendo milked you!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

only retail cartridge games.

does subscribe poke bank count as a legit game?
Well not a game , it is just like a rent if you like

Last edited by LinkBlaBla,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1