Hacking [Poll] Flashcarts Customer Profile Survey

What describes the profile you are currently in?

• I own another product besides Gateway 3DS / Sky3DS for my flashcart needs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the3dsguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I wanted to do a survey of current and future flashcarts owners. This is for peer interest and to see what kind of values we get within the hacking community. If you want to share your response and the reason behind it feel free to post it!

For me, I currently have a regular 3ds using gateway but I bought the Japanese N3DS and updated to 9.2 just in time and now patiently waiting for gateway's update. But to be honest, should of ordered the Australian version for English, therefore I could order the sky3DS while I wait for gateway's SOON release.

Thanks!

johnbus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a Gateway 3DS, but I'm also getting a R5SDHC, which is a clone of the red button Sky3DS.

I ordered the R5SDHC the day before the blue button Sky3DS was announced, so that's a bit annoying. Still, I'm impatient, and I don't want to be waiting for either the new Sky3DS or the Gateway update.

Reactions: the3dsguy

Sirius64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.5 XL and a Gateway. As of yet, I see no reason to upgrade. That Xenoblade port looks nice, but I've already played Xenoblade.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I don't see my option: I currently have a 4.5 3DS already but I am waiting support for my 9.0-9.2 3DS. (Note, it's not a N3DS I'm waiting for, but a 3DS!)

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have a 4.5 3ds that's beat up to hell. Cracked screen and missing the l button haha and then I have the nes retro xl on 9.2 and an n3ds ll on 9.0. Currently selling the retro xl now that I have the n3ds. Meh just need gateway to release their sheeeet so I can actually use my n3ds :P

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
waiting for shops to stock the blue button sky3ds and to see what gateway does.

if gateway could offer a second update that basically turns their card into a sky3ds for those that dont have a compatible firmware that would make the choice easier. not sure if it would be possible though if sky3ds does truly emulate real hardware.

thedarkmesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a weird selection at the moment, I have the following
  • 3DS on 4.5 + Gateway (emuNAND 9.
  • 3DS XL, N3DS on 9.2.0.20
  • N3DS XL on 9.0
  • Currently waiting on x2 Blue Button SKY3DS to get shipped/arrive in Australia
I just want the new emuNAND AND the update. Can xmas come early?

D

Deleted-355425

i have;

• Black/Silver 3DS XL 4.4
  • White 3DS XL 4.3
  • Metallic Black N3DS XL 9.0
  • Metallic Black N3DS XL 9.0
  • Metallic Black N3DS XL 9.2
but they are used between me and my other half, im not that greedy ;)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
joining the group of completely unnecessary amounts of 3DS's, got
2x original 3DS on 4.x
1x 3DS xl on 4.x
1x3DS XL on 7.x(snapped hinge)
1xn3DS XL on 9.0

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
gateway for sure! since it gives the easiest and most complete options. i mean i don't even wanna use it for the piracy but the emulators that's something. that being said i wish they built a good sdk so we can use sound like normal, use touchscreen the way it's supposed to work... i wanna play my scumm games!
for the many 3dses, i just use one 3ds with backup for my own fw. and so one console is enough for me. i do understand the hackers that use all different models to check the exploit/hack is good enough for the rest of the world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld