Hacking Question [Poll] Do you want the Nintendo Switch hacked, No or Yes?

Do you want the Nintendo Switch hacked?

• No

Votes: 114 20.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 443 79.4%

• Total voters

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ anyone who voted no, piracy has never hurted a single console ever
people who say piracy doesnt hurt are just wrong.

keep telling yourself these lies to make yourself feel better.

no ifs and no buts.

people pirate also have no intention of ever buying said game..... the problem nintendo already have with third party support is that they dont invest in releasing its AAA titles.

now when a system has little return for them, do you think piracy isnt going to make that worse when a high number of people who pirate have no intention of buying the game EVER.

People may buy a console because its hacked, but this can damage the console when it comes to dev support.

Id one day like to see those that pirate to just say it as it is, not try to sugar coat shit.

the only reason i have a 3ds/psvita is because it can play backups, if they didnt i would have no interest in them because they lack anything worthy.

reason why i got a switch was simply for the day it gets hacked (it was sent as a gift)

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Lumince

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people who say piracy doesnt hurt are just wrong.

keep telling yourself these lies to make yourself feel better.

no ifs and no buts.

people pirate also have no intention of ever buying said game..... the problem nintendo already have with third party support is that they dont invest in releasing its AAA titles.

now when a system has little return for them, do you think piracy isnt going to make that worse when a high number of people who pirate have no intention of buying the game EVER.

People may buy a console because its hacked, but this can damage the console when it comes to dev support.
I'm just gona say the usual line
I pirate a game, if I like it part way in, I buy it, if I don't, I delete it. Not everyone fits your stereotype though I do agree it has some effect on the industry.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injectable GC...... you would need one hefty sd card for this, and would likely be pc ports so again nothing that mobile devices cant do already.
tbh, some of us have weaker end devices that can only emulate up to ds, n64, but not psp, so the switch is our more powerful option for a portable device

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just gona say the usual line
I pirate a game, if I like it part way in, I buy it, if I don't, I delete it. Not everyone fits your stereotype though I do agree it has some effect on the industry.
that quote tho can be back fired, and there is one hell of a lot of folk that will not ever buy anything if they can get it free, this is not just games.

i just think when people claim piracy has no impact on a console or that just because they dont want to admit, or even claim they delete this 7-20+GB game and then buy it because they like it.... i honestly do find that hard to beleive, you may buy the game im not sure.

but i do find it hard to beleive, i can say tho that i have recently started buying alot of the 360/ps3 games that i had as backups but thats only recently like a few quid here or there.

but if they were £30-£40 id not bother.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, cause temp would be flooded with noobs.
Cheaters would fuck up the online experience again and Nintendo doesn't do shit about it.

Also, piracy kiddies, no ty.

Reactions: WeedZ

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would anyone vote "no"? It's like asking "Do you want the option of having more control over your $300 game console". Why would anyone vote "no" to having more options?

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh, some of us have weaker end devices that can only emulate up to ds, n64, but not psp, so the switch is our more powerful option for a portable device
but end of the day they all form from the pc emulators which most are not up to full speed, so even if it was ported it will only perform as good as a pc could which most tablets are up to same standards.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're asking people whether they want the Switch hacked... on a forum where the vast majority of discussion is based on exploits, homebrew, custom firmware, and backup loading...

Were you really expecting a significant number of people to say no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1