Country
I wish we had PlayStation Home when I was 14
smileipb2.png

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's stuff like this that has led people across the globe to have knee-jerk reactions to everything. I got accused of being a stalker just for talking to one of my school friends the other day. We've known each other for years, it's not lik I just popped up out of nowhere and started sending her rude messages. One of her new friends has suddenly decided that any guy talking to any girl is 'creepy' and thus I'm a stalker. Stupid, eh? The sad thing is my friend and I have had a falling out over this, so this dumb girl's child-like reaction (or possibly just man hating closet lesbianism tendancies since she apparantly doesn't want any guys whatsoever talking to my friend) has lost me one of my best friends. Now that's REALLY pathetic.

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

LOL i had to do it.

Seriously that woman look FUCKED UP lol and at 43 she must be very lonely or mentally unstable to be hitting on a 14 year old kid

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Wow...some people ARE deranged

Who isn't

Hoverlord Nadrian said:
Damn, she's hot!
ohmy.gif

J/k. She's one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, even uglier than Hadrian!
ohmy.gif

I wonder, the kid must've been incredibly desperate for secks if he did things like that with that woman D:

Reminded me of this:

DS lites can communicate over 300ft away from each other? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? How come I can't f**king pick up my wireless signal from 2 rooms away from mine.

QUOTE(DeMoN @ Feb 21 2010, 06:11 PM)
Okay this is creepy, but that the kid actually consented to having sex with that ugly bitch so he shares some of the blame.
That Nintendo DS video is pure crap though, you need Friend Codes to do anything online, and no one would just randomly start up Pictochat at a public location, hoping to find someone else.

You never know... it's fun to find someone on pictochat out of nowhere. it's not fun when the other thinks you're a Pedo lol

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
BlackDave said:
DS lites can communicate over 300ft away from each other? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? How come I can't f**king pick up my wireless signal from 2 rooms away from mine.
Notice how there's just about only air in between the DSs in the tests, anything solid decreases the range by a lot. But I'm pretty sure they're aware of that, it's just that they want to create another scare factor.

Not to mention that for for all we know the person sending those messages could be standing behind the camera and that the other one is just a decoy.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Maikel Steneker said:
Magmorph said:
Wow I never would have guessed that picture is a woman.
My thoughts exactly. I wonder if the kid was blind...

same here, if i didnt know better, i could have swore that's a dude pic and they got it mixed up or something, but
wtf.gif
at news, guess i should start saving up for a ps3, if i am lucky i could get a babe instead
smileipb2.png

kicknhorse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
Damn, she's hot!
ohmy.gif

J/k. She's one of the ugliest people I've ever seen, even uglier than Hadrian!
ohmy.gif

I wonder, the kid must've been incredibly desperate for secks if he did things like that with that woman D:

Reminded me of this:

That's insane, is all American news like this?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BlackDave said:
DarkWay said:
wtf.gif
glad I gots me an xbox
tongue.gif
every xbox girl I've seen are gorgeous.

One word to that statement: Photoshop

yes because you can have photoshop on unmodded xbox's >.>

and before you say the xbox has picture editing yes it does but you can't do any editing to that extent.
so my statement stands

wtf.gif
glad I gots me an xbox
tongue.gif
every xbox girl I've seen are gorgeous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo