1. AyanamiRei0

OP AyanamiRei0 GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.

United Kingdom
    Okay I'm just editing some of the texture and I'm coming across some weird issues like Braixen's ear hair fluff it's shared between the alt colour and the normal colour even though the alt has the textures present inside the nut file I don't know nearly enough about nut files or hell the Wii U to attempt to get the hair to load correctly.

[​IMG]

vbarros22 likes this.
  2. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

there is a glitch there it will keep on happing

BlazeMasterBM likes this.
  3. AyanamiRei0

United Kingdom
    You can edit the textures ids via Smash Forge well the material ID that way if the 1 and 2 player textures are sharing ID's between textures like Braixens ears you can change that so they won't be the same anymore like so.

[​IMG]

vbarros22 likes this.
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

hmm looks like u fixed it without any help.:)

5. AyanamiRei0

United Kingdom
    Yeah it was a while since I needed help I figured out the problem pretty easily.

6. Kenneth0422

Kenneth0422 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey I know it’s like 3 years late but can you by any change walk me though how to edit and put these mods into pokken tournament because I’ve dump my game and installed smash forge but I don’t know how to get smash forge to read my game file since it’s in drp and it doesn’t support that I’m you’re willing to help thank you

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Hey I know it’s like 3 years late but can you by any change walk me though how to edit and put these mods into pokken tournament because I’ve dump my game and installed smash forge but I don’t know how to get smash forge to read my game file since it’s in drp and it doesn’t support that I’m you’re willing to help thank you

7. AyanamiRei0

United Kingdom
    Last edited by AyanamiRei0, Apr 11, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Tournament, textures, Pokken