Gaming Pokéwalker depletes battery very quickly

ThisIsDaAccount

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Around 6 months ago I bought a used pokewalker from a friend at a good price (since he hadn't used it since the games were new). Since it had no battery, I bought some cheap batteries Panasonic batteries for it off of amazon, but they lasted for a very short time (like 2 weeks each, even though the walker I used to have took 2 months to deplete a battery). At first I just thought my batteries were cheap, so I went to Target and got myself some Energizer batteries. Same result, except I noticed the batteries started lasting less and less, until the last one I used only lasted a few days. The problem wasn't a contact issue or anything like that either, since I tried jiggling the battery around the walker. The batteries were completely dry, and only a new battery got the walker fixed.

Does anyone know why my walker is eating up my batteries like this, and is there any way to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...