Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just tried the computer version of pokesav, and after a quick comparison, i find it ironically awesome that this is actually way better than the computer version. keep up the great work and make it better and better

blopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it's possible to in the future have de possibility of sending a pokemon to a original flash card via wifi? i mean, just like trading pokemons normaly.
thanjs

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Porobu said:
Trade pokemons normally its easier
Especially if you only have one ds, eh
tongue.gif

Chase-san

OP
Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Please thank fallen, I have suspended work on PPSE-DS.

Fallen is an admin of ProjectPokemon. He blantently pointed asked for a crack to Office 2007, when I pointed out the rules to him, he said if I didn't like it, I could leave.

So I did. So thank him for no r11, and no Heart Gold/Soul Silver dump. I will be keeping those for own use. (I also removed my PokeLib svn from their severs and will shortly remove past versions of my editor from my own server).

Perhaps if he e-mails me an apology I will rethink these decisions. But really, if he is one of thier ADMIN I not sure if I want to make something for them for FREE in my SPARE time.

Haku_2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:

Fallen is an admin of ProjectPokemon. He blantently pointed asked for a crack to Office 2007, when I pointed out the rules to him, he said if I didn't like it, I could leave.

So I did. So thank him for no r11, and no Heart Gold/Soul Silver dump. I will be keeping those for own use. (I also removed my PokeLib svn from their severs and will shortly remove past versions of my editor from my own server).

Perhaps if he e-mails me an apology I will rethink these decisions. But really, if he is one of thier ADMIN I not sure if I want to make something for them for FREE in my SPARE time.

I'm not sure why you are considering yourself as working for them. We, the users, are the ones that most interested in your work and dedication. I think it's unfair for you to punish the community as a whole just because of one person. If Fallen was indeed breaking the rules, I think you should let SCV, the owner, handle it. I really don't think it was wise to tell a rule-offending admin what he can or cannot do. Admins do run the forum after all and they don't like to feel threatened by anyone. Therefore, I'm really not too surprised at his response. He would probably have said the same thing to someone else who confronted him about it. I wouldn't take it personally Chase-san. Please reconsider.

Kind Regards,

Haku

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
That's pretty fucking selfish of you. :|

"SOME GUY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD upset me so I'm going to take this tool away from all of you people on a totally different forum to try to channel your anger towards him!"

Grow the fuck up.
You are an idiot.

1. People have emotions. We're not Vulcans and sometimes we take drastic measures. Throwing wood onto the fire in hopes of putting it out is stupid.

2. He's not trying to get us angry at the guy. He's removing it from EVERYWHERE because it wouldn't be a punishment when they could just come here to get it. He only mentioned him cause he was smart enough to know we'd ask WHY.

3. You're calling him selfish for no longer supplying a free piece of work he's not even getting paid to do? I think it's more accurate to call you greedy.

Thanks for everything man, I'm mainly playing a retail cart of Pokemon SoulSilver so I won't be using this too much but seeing this awesome piece of homebrew was super inspiring. Hope your mad skills get put to good use somewhere else.

nds rom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chase-san said:

To be honest thats blackmail in my eyes so if you agree say aye
closedeyes.gif

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't it supposed to be "aye"?

Rather a nuisance the dev also removed the last version. Luckely PPSEDS_r10.7z is still floating on the web, I almost missed it.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chase-san said:

Did you think of telling another admin on ProjectPokemon about this? You've should've just reported it and not say anything back.
Well, thanks for all you've done, Chase-san. You've been great in this project.

AnalogMan said:
QUOTE(Rydian @ Mar 24 2010, 01:22 AM) That's pretty fucking selfish of you. :|

"SOME GUY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD upset me so I'm going to take this tool away from all of you people on a totally different forum to try to channel your anger towards him!"

Grow the fuck up.
You are an idiot.

1. People have emotions. We're not Vulcans and sometimes we take drastic measures. Throwing wood onto the fire in hopes of putting it out is stupid.

2. He's not trying to get us angry at the guy. He's removing it from EVERYWHERE because it wouldn't be a punishment when they could just come here to get it. He only mentioned him cause he was smart enough to know we'd ask WHY.

3. You're calling him selfish for no longer supplying a free piece of work he's not even getting paid to do? I think it's more accurate to call you greedy.

Thanks for everything man, I'm mainly playing a retail cart of Pokemon SoulSilver so I won't be using this too much but seeing this awesome piece of homebrew was super inspiring. Hope your mad skills get put to good use somewhere else.

YOU TELL HIM AnalogMan!
Jeez, Rydian. You seem to get EVERYONE to be mad at you.
lecture.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I'm not going to flame you or anything, you are entitled to do what you want with your app, but Taking away an app from the community just becuase one person broke a rule, and told you to leave if you didnt like it, well in my eyes, thats kinda selfish. I can understand taking it from the offensive site, but here too? We didnt do anything to you, but as I said, its yours, do with it as you please.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd say it's more of a douchy move on Fallen's part, since all he needs to do is apologize and the entire pirating community will get what they want back.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]Jeez, Rydian. You seem to get EVERYONE to be mad at you.
lecture.gif
'Cause I'm not afraid to tell somebody when they're doing something stupid or talking out of their ass (see any thread with technical info or that involves programming I've posted in). I'm just not good as sugar-coating it. At all. >///>;

Anyways quoted. XD

QUOTE(injected11 @ Mar 24 2010, 03:17 PM) I'd say it's more of a douchy move on Fallen's part, since all he needs to do is apologize and the entire pirating community will get what they want back.
Really? I wasn't aware that his apology would magically unlock some long-range digital lock that's keeping the program trapped in another dimension.
And here I thought that the author did it on purpose, themselves, willingly... wow, how off-target my guess was!
Thanks for clearing that up! =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat