ROM Hack Pokesav .pkmn file collection

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iv uploaded afew of the evnt pokemon i have downloaded...(most from this site)

enjoy

Cheers!
grog.gif

I'll add these as soon as I can (after I take a mcD's break)

A few things though:
There's two surfing pikachu in your PBR zip, are those both from PBR?
I've already uploaded the PBR, TCGWC (which apparently, was caught in a special ball), and the regular pikachu to my website.
Are those two significantly different?

In your 10 anniversary zip, there's two different 10aniv folders. Are they the same event?
And what event is the JAHRE folder from?

jerm27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have no idea i just found these & uploaded them...i know nothing about them.... i hope someone does

EDIT

i think there is one US pikachu & Jap Pikach

Jasonjinct

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
halo, em.. do you guy know how to edit 10 ANIV pokemon? because when I edited it.. it shown in the game is 10 ? ANIV.. and i can't use space bar as the space between the 10 and the ANIV is BIGGER.. so.. you guy hav any idea tat can edit the 10 ANIV .pkm file?

Frouwke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey iritegood, I don't know if it's just me, but when I put one of the Pokémon I downloaded off your site in my storage, its name appears green and its name and the OT are just a bunch of boxes. When I download the same Pokémon at m2pt5's old site, they do work normally, with their normal name and stuff.

Just sayin', maybe there's something wrong, you know?

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey iritegood, I don't know if it's just me, but when I put one of the Pokémon I downloaded off your site in my storage, its name appears green and its name and the OT are just a bunch of boxes. When I download the same Pokémon at m2pt5's old site, they do work normally, with their normal name and stuff.

Just sayin', maybe there's something wrong, you know?

Hmm... that's weird, I'll go check that out, I'll try to update the site soon too, I've been quite busy so I haven't got a chance to add the latest pkm files yet.

Edit: are you right-clicking and saving by any chance?
The problem seems to be with my host and uppercase file names. I'll go check it out.
Anybody have any recommendations for a good reliable free webhost? I'd rather not pay for some webspace right now, because I haven't got a server for a while.

Li1Chief

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, new here but I know my stuff about pokesav. Quick question though is there already a storage file with all the pokemon. Well not all the pokemon in one box, but all the pokemon.

I'm to lazy to put them all in pokesav myself.
tongue.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, new here but I know my stuff about pokesav. Quick question though is there already a storage file with all the pokemon. Well not all the pokemon in one box, but all the pokemon.

I'm to lazy to put them all in pokesav myself.Â
tongue.gif

Yea, go to my site and download the total rar with all the files.
Just go to boxes and click "import box" or something. You'll still have to import box by box but it'll be less tedious. Right now, I still don't have all the pokemon. But I'll be adding more when I update (if I update
wink.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi