Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fat D said:
Maz, that does not require hacking, it can be done via legitimate in-game means. Just think of F.E.A.R.:
Send in lvl1 Rattata (or other weak Pokémon that can be bred to an increased priority move and Endeavor), opponent attacks, Focus Sash keeps it at one HP, Endeavor reduces opponents health to the same level, an increased priority move does the rest before the opponent can attack.

Also, frankly I believe that the damage from hacks is not different to that from hardcore pokéfreaks: Both make random matchups unplayable for casual players.

i was merely stating something that actually happened to me.

i literally once connected up to wifi, went into some chat room that ppl were screaming out there FC

added him/her

started battle, free battle, so no forced lvl 50 and or 100

guy threw out a rattata 1, i threw out a gyrados 100

rattata used tackle, i died, then disconnected, never ever tried ever since.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maz7006 said:
Fat D said:
Maz, that does not require hacking, it can be done via legitimate in-game means. Just think of F.E.A.R.:
Send in lvl1 Rattata (or other weak Pokémon that can be bred to an increased priority move and Endeavor), opponent attacks, Focus Sash keeps it at one HP, Endeavor reduces opponents health to the same level, an increased priority move does the rest before the opponent can attack.

Also, frankly I believe that the damage from hacks is not different to that from hardcore pokéfreaks: Both make random matchups unplayable for casual players.

i was merely stating something that actually happened to me.

i literally once connected up to wifi, went into some chat room that ppl were screaming out there FC

added him/her

started battle, free battle, so no forced lvl 50 and or 100

guy threw out a rattata 1, i threw out a gyrados 100

rattata used tackle, i died, then disconnected, never ever tried ever since.

ROFL, bad luck I guess then. Theres ethics you know, and people that bitchslap it and people that have the decency to respect them. If you ever get a hacked Pokémon, contact me and personally I will look into it and return you a fixed one. Thing with Pokesav is like giving out AK-47s, theres total retards that will use it stupidly and eventually killing themselves, and people that might not know how to use it, but before doing so, research all about it and how it works to use it properly.

Kind of sad world we live in. There is still a few people that know how to read and solve their problems by themselves and total retards that come (in example) to forums and ask for M&L3 anti-piracy patch over, and over and over and over.

Kamons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless I am mistaken, PokeSav CANNOT make a level 1 Ratatta kill a 100 Gyrados just by using Tackle. He was using more than just PokeSav. PokeSav can't put their max stats above the max available for each pokemon, and for Ratatta that is very low.

There are AR codes for 1-hit kills and stuff. No clue if they work on WiFi. But they have nothing to do with PokeSav

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally use PokeSav to generate Pokemon to use in Wifi battles. They have max possible stats based on nature/IV/EV. I don't have the patience or time to EV train or breed till I get good IVs.

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
specialjerm said:
I personally use PokeSav to generate Pokemon to use in Wifi battles. They have max possible stats based on nature/IV/EV. I don't have the patience or time to EV train or breed till I get good IVs.

If you can't train like the big boys, you shouldn't be battling with them.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rykin said:
specialjerm said:

I EV trained for a while before, but now it gets boring fast >

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Bookwormz13971 said:
How does Pokesav ruin the game?

Many 12 year olds hack their pokemon to the extent that a rattata can knock out like a lvl 100 gyrados.

Pokesav is great for everything else, that being the event pokemon, pal park, etc.

too bad ppl use it to ruin the game
dry.gif

People were doing that already with Action Replay genius

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was using it to get that f*ucking grovyle from level 35 I wanted instead of an quaqsire! Ive only used it for that! that why I was waiting for ths!

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rykin said:
specialjerm said:

Maybe he has a life and doesn't waste it on EV training when he can do the exact same thing with Pokesav and guys like you won't even know the difference

CeleXo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CloneCharizard you are the best for this, i am so glad that you translated the v0.03 from jap in a day, i can finally have the HG/SS key items now.
biggrin.gif

ShadowTails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing research on the HG/SS Pokesav, and I've figured out how to set locations of where Pokemon are found in Johto. Unlike DPPt's Pokesav you cannot just set the area from the drop down menu.

You have to set the Pokemon as coming from Far Away Place (Met in Place 3002) then, in the Hidden Hex Values this is how things work.

byte 46h having previously been found as "important" but no one was sure what it did (atleast according to what was formally Pokesav.org, they've since changed names, but I can't be bothered to remember the new name project Pokemon if I'm not mistaking) Anyways. This byte is location, the locations range from areas in Sinnoh to Johto and Kanto. These are the bytes I have Documented so far.
Locations for byte 46h

01- TwinLeaf Town
09- Eterna City
69- Sunyshore Market
7E- New Bark Town
83- Goldenrod City
84- Olivine City
87- Lake of Rage
88- Blackthorn
A3- Route 15
AC- Route 24
AD- Route 25
AE- Route 26
B6- Route 34
B7- Route 35
B8- Route 36
BA- Route 38
C0- Route 44
C1- Route 45
C5- Digletts Cave
CA- Safari Zone
CE- Burned Tower
D6- Ilex Forest
D9- Ice Path
DC- Dark Cave
DD- Victory Road
DF- Tohjo Falls
E4- Cave where Misdreavus and Machop/ke can be caught

Routes shouldn't be hard to figure out, just subtract in hex.

As far as Pokeballs, this is odd but it still works fine.
In the newer Pokesav you can set the ball to the new Johto balls, however this isn't the way the game does it. Set the Pokeball to Pokeball, then the byte 86h is what ball it has been caught in... now I haven't documented all of these but these are the ones I have so far. However, the balls like Ultra and Great, anything that isn't a Johto exclusive ball you can use the drop down menu to set, just put the last byte as whatever ball it corresponds with and you should be fine.

Balls for byte 86h
00- Pokeball (Pokemon caught in Sinnoh)
01- Probably Master Ball
02- Ultra Ball
03- Great Ball
04- Pokeball (This one is used for Pokemon caught in Johto)
05- Safari ball
06- Net Ball
0D- Dusk Ball
0F- Quick Ball
11- Fast Ball
12- Level Ball
13- Lure Ball
14- Heavy Ball
15- Love Ball
17- Moon Ball

Hope this helps.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this game just came out a few weeks ago! There is already a POKeSAV for HGSS? That was fast! Way to go COM! Thank you Pokemon Legends for Translating this tool so that I can use it!
Here is something awesome to note, everything that you type in ENGLISH in the fields uses the USA English Script and not the Japanese one. Why not hack the next Translations of these games to use that script for the English Panel when imputing the names of things?

Th3LaX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, i downloaded the pokesav 0.3.
but its a too large window :/

i can't type in the ev's of the pokemon, because the window is too large for my desktop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since