Hacking Pokesav doesnt work correctly with my R4i's usrcheat.dat

Aus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
(playing pokemon white, using pokesav black/white with an R4i SDHC)

Ok so for now I have had a problem with the R4i's usrcheat.dat file.

to start with when ever I used my Cheat code editor to load the R4i's usrcheat.dat file my cce would crash.

I managed to find a solution for this though, I started using the R4cce.

now R4cce loaded my usrcheat.dat files, however the problem I am having now is that when I put in pokesav codes they do not work correctly in game, origionaly they are meant to activate with L and R, but when i do this it does nothing, however when i press select it corrupts my pokemon occasionally, like the stats of some of my pokemon change to symbols like question marks.

I know its nothing wrong with the cheat code editor itself because I have used the codes with an R4 and it worked perfectly fine, but for some reason it just does not want to work with the R4i.

if anyone has any solutions to this problem then all help would be much appreciated.

Aus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Narayan said:
screenshots?

screenshot of what? the R4cce?

***edit

screenshot

R4cce.png

am i doing something wrong?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yeah, i'll try to see if you're doing something wrong first.
but screenshots not needed if you tell me if you changed the key-pad cheat activation button?

Aus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Narayan said:
yeah, i'll try to see if you're doing something wrong first.
but screenshots not needed if you tell me if you changed the key-pad cheat activation button?

well originally it was set at default select.

so i tried a few things, left it as it was, changed it to select, and changed it to L + R.

nothing worked, and all did the same thing, and regardless the only time the code ever did anything was when i pressed sellect.

***EDIT

found solution, thanks anyway people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1