Status
Not open for further replies.

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... well I guess great minds think alike... I currently just starting to make my own "remake" of Pokemon Yellow as well.
Your ideas sound pretty good. There are major differences I see already which is awesome! I would totally be willing to play it.
Hope it goes well for you. B-)

PS. I am not trying to jack your thread, I will create my own when I have a demo to release. Also I am not currently taking any requests.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They already made several remakes of Pokemon yellow.

Gold, silver, crystal (crystal? I forgot), diamond, pearl, platinum, etc.
No need for another, but fanmade.

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They already made several remakes of Pokemon yellow.

Gold, silver, crystal (crystal? I forgot), diamond, pearl, platinum, etc.
No need for another, but fanmade.
Maybe there isn't a need but I like the idea. I'm just making my own basically to test my skills.
Oh and I wanted to point this out to those that don't already know: http://lightning-yellow.com/

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe there isn't a need but I like the idea. I'm just making my own basically to test my skills.
Oh and I wanted to point this out to those that don't already know: http://lightning-yellow.com/
the engine looks a bit dated, you should try using PSP it's better...
keep up the good work anyway, i dunno maybe i should change the project since you're working on it...
oh and did i mention i'll also include online battles?

Reactions: 2 people

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keep up the good work anyway, i dunno maybe i should change the project since you're working on it...
Yeah it does seem quite outdated. That isn't my project though (if you didn't know)... I just wanted to point it out (as a small reference kinda).
The engine I'm using is definitely going to be for PC (at least to start).
I would like to also feature online battles & trading (if I can get that far... hopefully I will).
Please don't quit what your doing though just because I'm also working on a version.
I noticed a few key differences from the plans you have compared to the ones I have. Such as you will include all Pokemon but mine will only have the 151.
Still... I would really love to see what you come up with. :) Please continue with your project. :yay:

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah it does seem quite outdated. That isn't my project though (if you didn't know)... I just wanted to point it out (as a small reference kinda).
The engine I'm using is definitely going to be for PC (at least to start).
I would like to also feature online battles & trading (if I can get that far... hopefully I will).
Please don't quit what your doing though just because I'm also working on a version.
I noticed a few key differences from the plans you have compared to the ones I have. Such as you will include all Pokemon but mine will only have the 151.
Still... I would really love to see what you come up with. :) Please continue with your project. :yay:
okay
how about we unite forces, we're basically doing the same thing so why not work together, it will be more efficent and you can use our engine and i'll explain how to use it and translate it to you(it's in french :P)

is an emerald remake a better idea?

Reactions: 1 person

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay
how about we unite forces, we're basically doing the same thing so why not work together, it will be more efficent and you can use our engine and i'll explain how to use it and translate it to you(it's in french :P)
Hmm... interesting proposal... I'll have to think about it (hope that's OK).
That could work out great though, let me get back to ya on that... For now we could just bounce info from each other. B-)

To me it is not better, because I like keeping it classic (follow the anime/manga), I will play what ever you make though. :yaypsp:

Sooo, where are your graphics coming from? Do they come with the engine? Just curious...

PS. Is this the engine you are using? http://pokemonscriptproject.xooit.fr/index.php

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
okay
Hmm... interesting proposal... I'll have to think about it (hope that's OK).
That could work out great though, let me get back to ya on that... For now we could just bounce info from each other. B-)

To me it is not better, because I like keeping it classic (follow the anime/manga), I will play what ever you make though. :yaypsp:

Sooo, where are your graphics coming from? Do they come with the engine? Just curious...

PS. Is this the engine you are using? http://pokemonscript...it.fr/index.php
yes that's the engine, i've been contributing to it since its beginning, the graphics are fullu customizable but the engine has tons of them built in.
PsP 5G/PsP DS are the best right now.

you got msn? :P

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes that's the engine, i've been contributing to it since its beginning, the graphics are fullu customizable but the engine has tons of them built in.
That's awesome! You been contributing to it since the beginning huh... that's incredible! Good work so far it seems.
No sorry I sure don't... I mostly use FaceBook (even though it is evil). I also use Meebo through a toolbar attached to one of my sites: http://fbtext.webs.com/
I am CT_Bolt on there also.

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

No sorry I sure don't... I mostly use FaceBook (even though it is evil). I also use Meebo through a toolbar attached to one of my sites: http://fbtext.webs.com/
I am CT_Bolt on there also.
and i can also guess you're one of the people that don't share their facebook with strangers.
:P i'm friends with many tempers.

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and i can also guess you're one of the people that don't share their facebook with strangers.
Well, I probably shouldn't but, I don't really care... I am CT Bolt on there also...
and besides your no stranger now. I know a few things about you for sure:
1. You love anime
2. You're making a pokemon remake
3. You've been contributing to that pokemon project since its beginning
4. You seem pretty cool.

So go ahead and add me if you want to. :D

Ace Overclocked

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, I probably shouldn't but, I don't really care... I am CT Bolt on there also...
and besides your no stranger now. I know a few things about you for sure:
1. You love anime
2. You're making a pokemon remake
3. You've been contributing to that pokemon project since its beginning
4. You seem pretty cool.

So go ahead and add me if you want to. :D
edit: the add button is nonexistent in your profile...
also please don't get confused with my profile, i speak lots of languages and have friends from all over the world so yeah...

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit: the add button is nonexistent in your profile...
also please don't get confused with my profile, i speak lots of languages and have friends from all over the world so yeah...
lol... :D non-existent huh :blink: , interesting... thanks for the info. Well if you tell me yours I can add you instead. ;) B-)

PS. A PM would probably be a safer way to go about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong