Gaming Pokémon Y Cartridge error.

juniorbarrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. I recently started a new save on Pokémon Y (used cartridge) and i have a custom 3ds and etc.
So, when i enter in the tall grass for the first time, the game freezes and says this message on that picture.
can anyone help me to solve this?

Attachments

• IMG-20171025-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20171025-WA0046.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 456

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi. I recently started a new save on Pokémon Y (used cartridge) and i have a custom 3ds and etc.
So, when i enter in the tall grass for the first time, the game freezes and says this message on that picture.
can anyone help me to solve this?
You need to provide more details... What version of Luma are you using? Which version of b9s/a9lh? Are you using game patching? Have you updated the game to latest version? Are you using NTR with the game or any similar app? Do you just walk into the grass and it happens all the time at the same point? Is it when YOU walk in the grass or in the tutorial capture?

juniorbarrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to provide more details... What version of Luma are you using? Which version of b9s/a9lh? Are you using game patching? Have you updated the game to latest version? Are you using NTR with the game or any similar app? Do you just walk into the grass and it happens all the time at the same point? Is it when YOU walk in the grass or in the tutorial capture?
I'm using Luma 8.1.1(i think is the last version), Bootstrap 1.3. No game patching. Yes, i updated the game. No, i'm no using any NTR or similar. And it's happen in the begging of the game when is the tutorial capture.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm using Luma 8.1.1(i think is the last version), Bootstrap 1.3. No game patching. Yes, i updated the game. No, i'm no using any NTR or similar. And it's happen in the begging of the game when is the tutorial capture.
Try disabling the exception handlers from Luma's settings just in case and try. If it still crashes, then try starting a new game again just in case it's from some weird RNG. Besides that, only other thing I can think of is corrupted game files...

juniorbarrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try disabling the exception handlers from Luma's settings just in case and try. If it still crashes, then try starting a new game again just in case it's from some weird RNG. Besides that, only other thing I can think of is corrupted game files...
I disabled the option and still crashes. and i restarted the game 3 times. and i used a save from pokémon x games (JKSV) and worked and not failed. but when it comes to the tall grass in the beginning of the game,crashes. just crashes there.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I disabled the option and still crashes. and i restarted the game 3 times. and i used a save from pokémon x games (JKSV) and worked and not failed. but when it comes to the tall grass in the beginning of the game,crashes. just crashes there.
What do you mean you used a save from Pokemon X? Aren't you using Y?:/

juniorbarrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What do you mean you used a save from Pokemon X? Aren't you using Y?:/
Yeah, i tried a X's save just to try and not crash at all. but i started a new game with a pokemon y save and shit, and crashes when i enter in the tutorial capture.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah, i tried a X's save just to try and not crash at all. but i started a new game with a pokemon y save and shit, and crashes when i enter in the tutorial capture.
I don't know then, that error is kinda rarer than the classic arm11 errors you get when stuff crashes, so I don't know what to do about it. Your best bet is using X to get past the tutorial, then transferring the save to Y again and continuing...

juniorbarrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok,thank you very much. I thought that could be error from the cartridge. is used and is the first time that use him myself.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Corrupted files would get you an arm11 error instead though (error would be in top screen too). Try playing without the SD card just to see what happens.

juniorbarrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Corrupted files would get you an arm11 error instead though (error would be in top screen too). Try playing without the SD card just to see what happens.
Appears this message when i start the game "The SD Card couldn't be recognized. Please end the game and start again"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

had a similar issue some time ago, i deleted the update of that game and reinstalled it.
that fixed it for me back then, so try that
i tried that yesterday and didn't work either.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do this, go on JKSM and delete extra data and save, then start over.

juniorbarrosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, i'll try that. thank you.

Try with a eshop version of the game
but i used the eshop update

i deleted the extra and the save data. and now there's a message saying "The saved game data is corrupted"

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok, i'll try that. thank you.

but i used the eshop update

i deleted the extra and the save data. and now there's a message saying "The saved game data is corrupted"
I said delete BOTH extra and save data, that should fix it if it's not the update that's at fault.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones