ROM Hack [Pokemon XYORAS] Mystery Machine - Mystery Gift Spoofer

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means that the ID doesn't exist and the only BOSS data it "pulled" was 00's. If it's a MYS event, you cannot enter the ID into the serial events but instead have to use the "Recieve via Internet" option, which will cycle through events you haven't received before.

I got the shiny bulbasaur by clicking "recieve via Internet." I'll try with another pokemon game though, see if that helps.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the shiny bulbasaur by clicking "recieve via Internet." I'll try with another game though, see if that helps.
In that case keep trying, it probably timed out or took too long to download (or you already had an event, idk). I only change URLs when patching so it's just the behavior of the game I guess.

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In that case keep trying, it probably timed out or took too long to download (or you already had an event, idk). I only change URLs when patching so it's just the behavior of the game I guess.

Tried first with Omega Ruby downloaded, failure with missingno bulbasaur. Tried multiple times with Alpha Sapphire Cart, same issue. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. There's gotta be a thing I'm doing wrong I feel.

Edit: Code Events work fine. Odd. Oh well haha.

Last edited by windwakemeupinside,

DoHxBoY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried first with Omega Ruby downloaded, failure with missingno bulbasaur. Tried multiple times with Alpha Sapphire Cart, same issue. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. There's gotta be a thing I'm doing wrong I feel.

Edit: Code Events work fine. Odd. Oh well haha.

I'm having the exact opposite problem on AS. Internet gifts work but codes give me error code 001-0811 servers under maintenance. Anyone have a fix for this or troubleshooting steps?

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the exact opposite problem on AS. Internet gifts work but codes give me error code 001-0811 servers under maintenance. Anyone have a fix for this or troubleshooting steps?

I was able to get "Recieve via internet" working, it was user error fortunately.

Not sure what's causing your issue, though. You are running ctr-httpwn before booting AS through Hans, right?

DoHxBoY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get "Recieve via internet" working, it was user error fortunately.

Not sure what's causing your issue, though. You are running ctr-httpwn before booting AS through Hans, right?

Yep, I decided to load up OR and the code function works in OR but not AS, oh well. I'll use one for codes and one for internet lol.

I am going to try to do a little googling but figure I'd ask here first.. since these are "legit" pokemon, is there any way to ensure that your legit pokemon get the legit IVs and nature you want, thus avoiding RNG?

Guess it would be hacking, but I don't want to just "generate" pokemon, I want them to be as legit as possible lol :P

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey quagsire, are you going to add Cynthia's Garchomp and the new Tanabata Jirachi that has Meteor Mash (release Aug 1)
The Garchomp most likely, the Jirachi most likely not since it's a local trade event. It's not even a serial code so I doubt the local trades ever even go serverside, they are in the distribution game cartridges. IIRC

McStruggle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm new to this thread and I got everything working properly (btw thank you so much for hosting the service)

I need help getting a shiny Charzard tho, I cannot find the code for the life of me. I see that the event is live in Japan right now.... So I changed my region to JAP in HANS but it's still showing the same cards avail as when my region is USA ... Do I need to change my launguage aswell? Any help would be appreciated

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What i've done wrong ?

1. i've launched Mystery Machine Spoofer and dumped code into Hans folder at sdcard root
2. i've launched ctr-httpwn
3. i've launched Hans with no region and language FR in settings, and "code to sd" set to yes
4. Launched Pokemon Y (digital copy) through Hans
5. When i try to get a gift by Internet i've got a chromatic xerneas once, and if i try to get gift by a code, it hang at internet connection, and i should leave by L+R+down+B

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: