Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Use a hex editor to extract pkx data, select from offset 0x67 to 0x14E, copy and paste the hex values on a new file and save it as .bin since it is encrypted, then use a pkx editor to see the data

I'm not sure why there are 1033 bytes packets and 989 byte packets for Wonder Trade, also it seems that showing a pokemon on a wifi trade can make 407 bytes packets or 363 bytes packets... I'm not sure the reason why this happens but 44 bytes are missing on 989 and 363 bytes packets... and these 44 bytes are before pkx data

Probably some sort of header.

lacrima08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
RubenPikachu said:
Use a hex editor to extract pkx data, select from offset 0x67 to 0x14E, copy and paste the hex values on a new file and save it as .bin since it is encrypted, then use a pkx editor to see the data​

I've done this, so I'm able to get the bin file of a pokemon that I SEND and that I RECEIVE (not at the same time but it' work)

For the 363 bytes packets, i've got one from exchange a pokemon between my 2 3ds via internet (not local wifi), i was able to find my charmande from his hex value

binary pokemon is between offset 67 and 14e as RubenPikachu said

EDIT 2 : would it be interesting for someone to have the bin files from the same pokemon before and after the exchange? (it came from an egg of my Y version and I sent to the X version)

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
lol
vp    Pokémon.jpeg

Reactions: kyogre123

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this legit? I don't know how reliable 4chan is, so I have no idea to believe it or not.

fake

"i will be creating a client that will ssh into the gts and basically recieve pokemon without having to trade."

total bullshit.

FYI: if someone actually did this, they wouldn't call it pokegen unless it was like me or codr doing it. someone that incredibly talented would give it its own name and build their own reputation instead of copying the pokegen name to make it sound credible.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the looks of the video, it adds the Pokemon to your games save file and doesn't use wonder trade or anything. Since (to my knowledge) the save file is encrypted, it even further proves the programs a scam.

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no shit, all of his videos have zero likes and plus he claims to have a 3ds emulator download

Not to mention that his video "liked" history also is against him. Most fake trainers/emulators/what-not have fake progress bars, and his history shows that he has liked those videos.

Seems very sketchy to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What no 8 ram slots