stephysanrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpg

A game case and a lifestyle statement
It looks like UK trainers will have a neat incentive for pre-ordering Pokémon X & Y at GAME stores: their own little Pokéball!
GAME recently revealed what it's calling an exclusive pre-order bonus on its Twitter feed, along with a photo. It looks like the ball will be able to hold at least three 3DS or DS game cards.
The Pokéball sits on a base that is fully detachable, as if the retailer knows you're going to want to throw it at something sooner or later. Unleash the power of your Pokémon game collection upon your rivals, or place something unexpected in there to keep them on their toes. “New Style Boutique, I choose you!”
Is this Pokéball something you’d want to pick up for your collection? Let us know below.

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/pokeball_offered_with_pokemon_x_and_y_pre_orders_in_the_uk

Reactions: chavosaur

Lastly

Tempin' at the speed of sound
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not gonna lie I'd pre-order for that and I stopped caring for pokemon after crystal
>Stop caring for Pokemon
>Set Avatar to Pikachu
>Comment on a Pokemon non-hate thread
>Pre-Order Pokemon X/Y for the Pokeball
Conclusion: Love or Hate?

That's quite neat, but expected. There's been a pre-order gift for almost every main Pokemon game in history.

Reactions: Black-Ice

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw this on tumblr and was kind of jealous of them having a GAME. I mean it's not very useful to me or anything, but it reminds me of those pokeballs with the figurines inside that stores used to sell all the time when I was a kid. (They probably still do)

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Saw this on tumblr and was kind of jealous of them having a GAME. I mean it's not very useful to me or anything, but it reminds me of those pokeballs with the figurines inside that stores used to sell all the time when I was a kid. (They probably still do)

I remember those, but my parents would never buy me one :cry:

I think it's a neat gift, even though it's useless.

stephysanrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a neat gift! I don't want a poster I want a pokecase haha it's so cute :/

And yeah pretty much every game has come with a gift.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...