Pokemon X and Y announced for 3ds

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I wonder if this is going to be a new start (you wont be able to trade your pokemon from old games).
I hope so I keep getting tired of all of these pokemon games. I just now started playing Pokemon Black Version 2 and had to drop Pokemon Black and Pokemon Soulsilver. I'd like to actually get all of the pokemon but there's like what 500+ now? I've only got about 30.. 30!

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
X and Y huh?
You mean like chromosomes, XX and XY indicating female and male respectively?

That fire Fennec pokémon is looking swag. Even the Toad has his charm, and that unusual grass squirrel thing.

The legendaries might top Dialga and Palkia for ridiculous though, after Reshiram and Zekrom were just fine.
My thoughts exactly.

also
33053049.jpg

bezman

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't freakin' wait!!!
I thought it would have been a Ruby/Sapphire re-make
I was actually hoping it would have been a combination of Pokemon Colosseum/XD and Pokemon Stadium, but i'm still stoked about pokemon X and Y. BRING 'EM ON!!! :yay:

Possible English names for the two Legendaries?!?!?

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where's Pokemon Z?
Is dat lollerskates?
deym our world needs new species, i dont wanna see another candle,icecream,trashbag etc
what season did that deerling evolved from?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder if they are still doing triple battles? Also, if a Pokemon dodge an attack, would it show it or just say "miss"? I think phone calls should be back in the game.

Either Froakie or Fennekin would be mine.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
My hat has been eaten. This looks... actually... different? I don't like the legs on the people though.

X and Y are better names than colours anyway, remember the facepalming we all did at Black and White?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
X and Y... when I was reading that not watching the announcement I thought the names just hadn't been announced yet.
Also: WATER STARTER NOOO!!!! WAHT R U DOIN'? :( I always choose water and its this crappy toad thing. I'd go for Fire but that goes against all I know now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo