• Total voters

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh Wondertrade, later you will get a wave of lvl 1 Honedges. :D
If anyone of you gets a Gramokles (German name of Honedge), level 1, OT Dirk - you're welcome, hahahaha.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Bousuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried wonder trade one time and hated it cause i offered an ursaring and got a pancham o_o
well wonder trade is like Vegas. A lot of people come here expecting to win big, but usually leave in disappointment.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...except Pokerus that thing will stay with you :O

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, I know it's great having the game released at the same time (ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY) but I wish there was already an actual guide that lists what moves a Pokemon will learn to see if it's worth leveling up.
Check Serebii, they have updated nearly all of the pokemons with their movelists.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, is it possible to find more than 1 of a certain mega stone? like for example i find a 2nd Houndoomite? and do they respawn in different locations?
i dont exactly see why they would leave out 5th gen mega forms, Game Freak only said that Gen 6 wernt getting them...

(I would assume you could get more than 1 of a Stone since they are tradable)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, is it possible to find more than 1 of a certain mega stone? like for example i find a 2nd Houndoomite? and do they respawn in different locations?
i dont exactly see why they would leave out 5th gen mega forms, Game Freak only said that Gen 6 wernt getting them...

(I would assume you could get more than 1 of a Stone since they are tradable)
No, I don't think you can. After all, the title legendary is tradeable and you can only get one of those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...