• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the offer but I really want to start from starter and then evolve it up. To be honest, I seem to have boatloads of time that I spend hunting Eevees as trade fodder because I can't find a Ditto yet.

I can try to find time tomorrow and make you an egg, if you want. If you're looking for a ditto, I can try to get you one as well.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can try to find time tomorrow and make you an egg, if you want. If you're looking for a ditto, I can try to get you one as well.

That would be awesome if you could hit me up with a ditto! If not, that's cool.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha yeah! It's probably the best features of X and Y I like the most. :D

It shouldn't be called the "wonder" trade. I know exactly what im getting... a piece of shit 100% of the time. Especially from the Japanese. They always give me metapod.

EDIT: I got 91/100 TM's. 9 more and im done.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Speaking of trades, I wonder what will happen if the app is finally released for people to upload Pokemon from B/W to the 3DS Pokemon game. I'm really hoping that the chances of seeing hacked Pokemon in X and Y is low but I guess I'll just enjoy the game now and worry later.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, I know it's great having the game released at the same time (ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY) but I wish there was already an actual guide that lists what moves a Pokemon will learn to see if it's worth leveling up.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a theory about the texture glitch.
If you look closely when a trainer (you or opponent) pokemon is KO or summoned, you can see that the pokemon is actually monochrome for less than 1 second.
So maybe wild pokemon have sometime a glitch that make them monochrome because they don't appear from a pokeball.

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone need any Pokemon at all? Besides Legendaries and the ones that I can only find/catch without using Bank.

I'll breed anything for anyone, all I ask for is something I don't have. Just pm me if you want a starter/rare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1