Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There you go :)
another video from last night is being rendered.
Gonna start recording. Need my water and food supply for the whole day :P

On the gameplay, I say comment a little bit more on the things going on and like characters in the game besides you.
I never really did a playthrough of pokemon while following a video till i saw this dudes video.

This dude honestly made me listen to the storyline and summarized. First time i honestly payed attention to a pokemon Story.
Dont show the boring parts like fighting wild pokemon, unless your searching for a special pokemon. use repel when recording
and train alot when youre offscreen. Fast forward during boring battles (normal trainers not special).
Just some ideas that this guy does that has gotten him a ton of views.
Thought B/W 2 was crap then i watched few of his vids and went out same day to get them haha. Just make sure you're frequent and fast.

Ppl will subscribe since you're one of the firsts with a walkthrough. And say "please" like and comment, and ask people to suggest pokemon to get. You did it well with the starter.
But you dont have to follow the comments totally lol. It'll make come back for more.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So what has everyone named their Starter? I named my Froakie "Azureus", after Dendrobates Azureus, a poison dart frog.

imagesFROG%20005%20Blue%20dart%20frog.jpg

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the gameplay, I say comment a little bit more on the things going on and like characters in the game besides you.
I never really did a playthrough of pokemon while following a video till i saw this dudes video.

This dude honestly made me listen to the storyline and summarized. First time i honestly payed attention to a pokemon Story.
Dont show the boring parts like fighting wild pokemon, unless your searching for a special pokemon. use repel when recording
and train alot when youre offscreen. Fast forward during boring battles (normal trainers not special).
Just some ideas that this guy does that has gotten him a ton of views.
Thought B/W 2 was crap then i watched few of his vids and went out same day to get them haha. Just make sure you're frequent and fast.

Ppl will subscribe since you're one of the firsts with a walkthrough. And say "please" like and comment, and ask people to suggest pokemon to get. You did it well with the starter.
But you dont have to follow the comments totally lol. It'll make come back for more.

I know I am not the best commentator or the most appealing one.
But you picked PurpleRodri as a good example? SERIOUSLY!? lol
that dude is a drama queen. He knows the game in and out, and ACTS as if knows nothing. acts as he if playing for the first time lol. And quite annoying frankly.

Am a big fan of Haydunn, MunchinOrange, Lueroi and others in terms of poke lets play. Each one brings something unique :) but PurpleRodri, hell NO :P

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question.Where do you find the Evolution Stones in the games?Are they hidden or does someone give them to you??

Silbere said you find them between 8pm and 9pm only. And you get some kind of mega stone ring. Probably holds them. But after a certain point in the game the ring gets an upgrade with the ability to detect them. W/o the upgrade it seems you can't find them at all.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Silbere said you find them between 8pm and 9pm only. And you get some kind of mega stone ring. Probably holds them. But after a certain point in the game the ring gets an upgrade with the ability to detect them. W/o the upgrade it seems you can't find them at all.

I thought he meant fire, water and leaf stones lol

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I am not the best commentator or the most appealing one.
But you picked PurpleRodri as a good example? SERIOUSLY!? lol
that dude is a drama queen. He knows the game in and out, and ACTS as if knows nothing. acts as he if playing for the first time lol. And quite annoying frankly.

Am a big fan of Haydunn, MunchinOrange, Lueroi and others in terms of poke lets play. Each one brings something unique :) but PurpleRodri, hell NO :P

Lol didnt know he was that well known. But hes energetic and he provides laughs during the game.
And hey i noticed the whole acts like he doesn't know thing but it makes for a more interesting walkthrough.
Id rather have that honestly. But now you honestly dont know cause its the first walkthrough haha.
I feel like you should increase your voice too!
But its not too bad! keep doing your thing bro. Good luck with the walkthrough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong