Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are acting as if you'll have the upper hand because a team consists of one Fennekin/its evolutions. It's not like every Pokemon in the group is gonna be fire.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I like Fennekin and Torchic, but they have yet to release any information about it for me to choose it or any of the starters for that matter. So to be on the safe side, I will use the Torchic I get from the distribution promotion, and just take my chances with one of the other two starters. Which brings up another topic of discussion.

Just by looking at new starters and the attacks we have seen from them so far, I have a feeling that Chespin and its line will be the Glass Cannon starter. It looks like it will be fast and hit hard, but lacks any good defenses. To be totally honest, Froakie seems like it might be the most balanced starter this gen. I say this because it is a water type, meaning that it will get bigger and bulkier, but at the same time it might still have some speed to it, almost like a Swampert/Samurott combination, could be nice when you think about it. Fennekin looks like it will be a master of speed and special attack, so far, but that's all that I could gather about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol