Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Sableye evo.... I feel like I've seen it somewhere before. Like, I think it was leaked and/or proven as fake or something along those lines. Can't quite remember. :\

Y'know, I had the same feeling with Audino once. Back when B&W were announced, I saw her image, and thought she was already part of the Serebii fake Pokemon list here. When I went to look for her, she wasn't there. It was odd, but I'm sure I wasn't imagining it.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Y'know, I had the same feeling with Audino once. Back when B&W were announced, I saw her image, and thought she was already part of the Serebii fake Pokemon list here. When I went to look for her, she wasn't there. It was odd, but I'm sure I wasn't imagining it.
Maybe they removed it cuz it's not fake anymore.

ICS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I might be a bit late there ahah.. I've seen another one in this thread on the page before featuring the same people, but not the same video so I hope it's not been posted yet, ah.

The Japanese folk are annoying throughout most of it, the woman shouting at the beginning getting a slap she deserved, FROM THE CLOWN, would've made my week.

Go to 3:04 in the clip. The Pokémon is level 27. At 3:07 it's level changes to 26, dafuq?

ICS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It might not be the same fight. Look at the background when the level changes, the water is at a different position.

Well yeah, I don't imagine it'd be the same fight, ahaha. Not only that, but the people playing fade out, and then in again but at another point (when they're in the new fight). Just a bit strange, that's all. :)

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible big news. Was looking at the review for the latest Pokemon episode in Japan. Basically Ash and the Gang were with Alexa looking for treasure or whatever. At the end of the episode they opened a chest full of evolution stones. One of the ones that popped out was this. WTF Stone is this!:

DP318.jpg

Before you all jump on me and say its the fire stone, its not. Here's a close up of the Fire Stone (top right) bunched in with the others from the episode:

DP320.jpg

There are currently 10 stones in Pokemon, they are as follows:

Fire Stone
Water Stone
Thunder Stone
Leaf Stone
Moon Stone
Sun Stone
Shiny Stone
Dusk Stone
Dawn Stone
Ever Stone

Heres a pic of how they look if your still sceptical:

1zlxct4.jpg

I've checked various pictures of every single stone known up until this point and nothing matches it's description. This could possibly the next new stone in the 6th Gen. It looks very Mystical (Possible FAIRY-LIKE) but don't quote me on that. It looks very similar to Xerneas' Horns. Tbh it looks like a fire stone, leaf stone and a thunderstone had a 3some and that was the result.

Not saying it's true but it's just a theory.... a Game Theory.

Reactions: DSoryu

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want to say that it could be just as irrelevant as the many badges that were shown in the anime that were never obtain in any gym on-screen, but seeing as how a new region is coming up and that stone my mean a new method of evolving some of the new Fairy types. We will have to see.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to say that it could be just as irrelevant as the many badges that were shown in the anime that were never obtain in any gym on-screen, but seeing as how a new region is coming up and that stone my mean a new method of evolving some of the new Fairy types. We will have to see.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Moon Stone was repurposed as a Fairy Stone, considering what it does to Clefairy.

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if the Moon Stone was repurposed as a Fairy Stone, considering what it does to Clefairy.

Highly unlikely as NidoKing and NidoQueen evolve using the moonstone and they are both poison/ground. Pokemon has never stripped a pokemon of its type before, they've only added a type in the case of one's like magnemite going from electric to electric/steel.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highly unlikely as NidoKing and NidoQueen evolve using the moonstone and they are both poison/ground. Pokemon has never stripped a pokemon of its type before, they've only added a type in the case of one's like magnemite going from electric to electric/steel.
Well, I don't mean getting rid of the Moon Stone altogether, I just meant there being no actual Fairy Stone, but any Fairies who would evolve via stone to evolve via Moon Stone.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I always thought the Fairy Type stone would be Moon Stone since its what evolves the other soon to be fairy type pokemon like clefairy

Vengenceonu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always thought the Fairy Type stone would be Moon Stone since its what evolves the other soon to be fairy type pokemon like clefairy

Don't get ahead of yourself, clefairy is not confirmed yet to be fairy even though its highly possible. Also not neccesarily, Jigglypuff is Fairy before the moonstone even touched it. Just because a stone can evolve a pokemon of one type doesnt mean it wont do it for another type. The dawn stone for example evolves 2 diff type pokemon (kirlia and snorunt) into froslass(ice/ghost) AND gallade(psychic/fighting).

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't get ahead of yourself, clefairy is not confirmed yet to be fairy even though its highly possible. Also not neccesarily, Jigglypuff is Fairy before the moonstone even touched it. Just because a stone can evolve a pokemon of one type doesnt mean it wont do it for another type. The dawn stone for example evolves 2 diff type pokemon (kirlia and snorunt) into froslass(ice/ghost) AND gallade(psychic/fighting).

Its literally in the name :lol:
But yeah point taken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9