• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
The dramatic effects of leaf falling down on the battle scene is awesome.

Maybe when drizzle is in effects or raindance, we will see rain in actual battle.
That would be epic.
October can't come any quicker. I know that comes across as me wishing the year was over already.... But really... October 2013 will be a great month for Pokefans.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
-Focus Blast 30% / Last Resort 60% / ??? 10%
-Trump Card 100%
-Suck shiet ????
-Swift 100%

The interesting thing about Trump Card is that only an unevolved Eevee learns that, at a late level.

swift seems like its thematic move... remember how there are also stars around it in corocoro and how there are stars on the Eevee and friends title?

My guess: Eevee will learn Swift and use that as a trigger for evolution, making it feel like a plain level evolution, which would be awesomely fitting for a Normal Eeveelution. XD

The names are based on
-sylph
-nymph
-fairy (fee in german)

instead of indicating an obvious type, its about fairies...

Every single detail points to Normal type.

But then why the heck are they keeping it secret and asking about it like professional trolls?

joelv6

Neku
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome Eeveelution haha cant wait for this

Side note: the face expression didnt change much for all the attack unless im seeing things lol

Ldsquillace

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
-Focus Blast 30% / Last Resort 60% / ??? 10%
-Trump Card 100%
-Suck shiet ????
-Swift 100%

The interesting thing about Trump Card is that only an unevolved Eevee learns that, at a late level.

swift seems like its thematic move... remember how there are also stars around it in corocoro and how there are stars on the Eevee and friends title?

My guess: Eevee will learn Swift and use that as a trigger for evolution, making it feel like a plain level evolution, which would be awesomely fitting for a Normal Eeveelution. XD

The names are based on
-sylph
-nymph
-fairy (fee in german)

instead of indicating an obvious type, its about fairies...

Every single detail points to Normal type.

But then why the heck are they keeping it secret and asking about it like professional trolls?

I agree with focus blast,trump card and swift. The other one can be hyper beam. I think that Sylveon could be normal or flying. Although I've always thought of a normal eevolution with adesign more closely related to eevee itself.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The flowing ribbons on the video and the fact that it's the lightest eeveelution also points to it being a Flying type.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if you will be able to see if a pokemon is hold and item or wearing an item in battle?
Also i might get one just to augment my 3DS library. After all it IS pokemon at its core.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The bird is the word! +1