Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau

Looks like Mewtwo will get two Mega evolutions and i guess next week the starters evolutions will be revealed too if u pay attention when they reveal the starters then the audience start getting happy next
(BTW CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE END THE JAPENESE GIRL MADE A FUNNY POKER FACE AFTER REVEALING THE 2ND MEGA MEWTWO ) LOOOL !!!!!

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I'm so used to those type of shows. I was born in Japan! :lol: Can't wait for X/Y! Picking Y because it's the male chromosome! (for humans)
Lol i'll be picking Y too because of Yveltal and the most important cause is the letter "Y" being the first letter of my name xD !!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yveltal looks cooler IMO.
True, that's also the reason why I would get Y, but then I thought "hell, I never use Legendaries anyway" - there's also the fact a friend is getting Y, hah. Oh well, I like the letter X more anyway. And if you look at the colours of the boxarts (blue and red), it's perfect I'm getting X as well since my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, that's also the reason why I would get Y, but then I thought "hell, I never use Legendaries anyway" - there's also the fact a friend is getting Y, hah. Oh well, I like the letter X more anyway. And if you look at the colours of the boxarts (blue and red), it's perfect I'm getting X as well since my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Blue.
X vs. Y

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didn't the Pokebeach leaker say there will be two Mewtwo forms, Mewtwo X form and Mewtwo Y form. They mentioned the other one looks similar to Mew.
I'm not sure if the leaker said that, but Pokébeach did mention that because the name of MegaMewtwo's image file was M2X IIRC, so if there really are 2 forms and they are version-dependent, the one shown is most likely for X.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also I wonder what they'll do with the manga protagonists. They could just call them X and Y but that sounds just weird as a name. At least names like Red and Blue were somewhat okay.

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
He did say that so it justifies again that the leaker is right so we must then assume that the final evolution of the starters will indeed be Fire/Psychic and Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting

icedragon258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Guys does anyone know when the next Corocoro issue will leak coz last month it leaked on the 8th but now on September we still didn't get anything :/

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much bang on everything. So the other Mewtwo form looking like Mew could be true.

Naa, some of the info could have been fake to throw nintendo off before they shut him down. But its possible. Dont be surprised if the rest of the rumors are wrong though, he gave this info months in advance so many things could have been changed like Sycamore becoming the main professor instead of this "patrice" person.

Guys does anyone know when the next Corocoro issue will leak coz last month it leaked on the 8th but now on September we still didn't get anything :/

Coro coro normally leaks on the 10th - 12th. Last month what leaked was a poster from the magazine, thats why it came out on the 8th. The official scanlations came out 2 days later.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, yeah. Not exactly "blue" blue, but still blue. :P
Also, not sure if my cache is fucked, but your flag says "Idiot" here, lol.
If you pick Atlantic Ocean as country, it will say "IDIOT". Easter egg? :P

EDIT : fixed the "X" blue color.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill