XP
Country
New Zealand
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Volcano Bakemeat!
Best line ever!

^ Agreed

Ill see about that rom link, was un aware of its presence
EDIT: I think its fine, The Rom Link is still not Directly linked to the Website,
Wouldnt it be like me making one of those things that googles "Pokemon Black Rom" automatically for you?

If a mod seems like its a legitimate reason to remove the clip then i wont dispute it however.

But as i see it, the link isnt directly linked to the TEMP

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Volcano Bakemeat!
Best line ever!
+1
rofl.gif

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I lol'd when I watched the whole part, especially the "Volcano Bakemeat" and "Eggie received drug bag fuck." It's so funny.
rofl.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Sausage Head said:
I just can't understand why they put "FUCK" on the dialogue when you receive an item.
Factory vandalism much?
i can't understand how an oven is "volcano bakemeat"
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that new Pepsi lime it just taste like pepsi
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    With lime, right?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just pepsi lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's D-Days 80th anniversary today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I drink the Coke with lime all the time, in my Spiced rum (Captain Morgans) I hate pepsi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably better just to jizz a lime squeeze inside it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    volvic > anything else
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My piss is water
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://computers.woot.com/offers/linksys-dual-band-mesh-wifi-6-router-10?utm_medium=share&utm_so...