Gaming Pokemon Ultra sun crash

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

Yesterday i've updated my game with latest patch from eshop which is causing troubles. After starting game and clicking on my save file, game randomly crashe. Does anyone knows why? I have ohysical copy of it.

JoshiYoshi64

Elite
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

Yesterday i've updated my game with latest patch from eshop which is causing troubles. After starting game and clicking on my save file, game randomly crashe. Does anyone knows why? I have ohysical copy of it.
It's the no outlines patch. Delete it. Not sure if there is an update for that yet sorry.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the no outlines patch. Delete it. Not sure if there is an update for that yet sorry.
There are updated patches.
Hi,

As Joshi said, delete any patches you are using. Download the v1.1 patches of what you were using previously. If you didn't have any patches, I'm not sure why you are crashing.

JoshiYoshi64

Elite
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There are updated patches.

As Joshi said, delete any patches you are using. Download the v1.1 patches of what you were using previously. If you didn't have any patches, I'm not sure why you are crashing.
Could you please link or tell me if it is the same page to get the patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*