Pokemon Trading

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by whoppers, Apr 12, 2009.

1. whoppers
    OP

whoppers Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    Is it possible to trade pokemons from the acekard 2.1 to a legit pokemon platinum game? Do i need a patch or somthing?

2. tyrantpig99

tyrantpig99 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2009
    adelaide , SA
    hi , im not sure if this will help you but i use a m3 ds simply and my sister uses a m3 real , i also have original pokemon diamond , pearl and platinum , me and my sister trade to them all the time , we were even able to get pokemon from the darkrai event onto our m3 carts so i hope that helps you even though you have an acekard

3. MikoReimu

MikoReimu Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2008
    United States
    Sorry for hijacking the topic, but since it relates to pokemon trading, I didn't want to create a new thread with almost the exact same title. For some reason I'm having trouble trading pokemon on Platinum. Whenever I connect to a friend on Wifi, we trade, but at the end after it's all done, I get a communication error and it reverts to my last save.

I tried updating all the files by downloading the latest stuff from the acekard website, I adjusted my router, reconfigured my wifi and even got a new copy of the rom. Is there something I'm missing, or need to do?

4. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    @MikoReimu Well have you tried using AKAIO? Well it sounds like your using the official firmware and besides I don't see anything wrong.

5. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    there are no problems in trading between the original and a flashcart. we trade between carts.

Regards,
    Chris

6. MikoReimu

MikoReimu Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2008
    United States
    @Boxshot

I just got AKAIO, reformatted my card, put the new files in and still running the blue screen after a trade. I tried with 3 different people online, but what's odd is that I tried to see if a battle would work, and it does. I asked my friend to a battle and it went through with no problems. I wonder why I can't trade.

7. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    @MikoReimu
    Well then I don't know what to do to help you then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice