Pokemon Trading

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by whoppers, Apr 12, 2009.

Apr 12, 2009

Pokemon Trading by whoppers at 3:21 AM (1,084 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. whoppers
    OP

Newcomer whoppers Newbie

United States
    Is it possible to trade pokemons from the acekard 2.1 to a legit pokemon platinum game? Do i need a patch or somthing?

2. tyrantpig99

Newcomer tyrantpig99 Newbie

Australia
    hi , im not sure if this will help you but i use a m3 ds simply and my sister uses a m3 real , i also have original pokemon diamond , pearl and platinum , me and my sister trade to them all the time , we were even able to get pokemon from the darkrai event onto our m3 carts so i hope that helps you even though you have an acekard

3. MikoReimu

Newcomer MikoReimu Member

United States
    Sorry for hijacking the topic, but since it relates to pokemon trading, I didn't want to create a new thread with almost the exact same title. For some reason I'm having trouble trading pokemon on Platinum. Whenever I connect to a friend on Wifi, we trade, but at the end after it's all done, I get a communication error and it reverts to my last save.

I tried updating all the files by downloading the latest stuff from the acekard website, I adjusted my router, reconfigured my wifi and even got a new copy of the rom. Is there something I'm missing, or need to do?

4. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    @MikoReimu Well have you tried using AKAIO? Well it sounds like your using the official firmware and besides I don't see anything wrong.

5. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    there are no problems in trading between the original and a flashcart. we trade between carts.

Regards,
    Chris

6. MikoReimu

Newcomer MikoReimu Member

United States
    @Boxshot

I just got AKAIO, reformatted my card, put the new files in and still running the blue screen after a trade. I tried with 3 different people online, but what's odd is that I tried to see if a battle would work, and it does. I asked my friend to a battle and it went through with no problems. I wonder why I can't trade.

7. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    @MikoReimu
    Well then I don't know what to do to help you then.