Hacking Pokemon Trading

whoppers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to trade pokemons from the acekard 2.1 to a legit pokemon platinum game? Do i need a patch or somthing?

tyrantpig99

Trophies
XP
Country
hi , im not sure if this will help you but i use a m3 ds simply and my sister uses a m3 real , i also have original pokemon diamond , pearl and platinum , me and my sister trade to them all the time , we were even able to get pokemon from the darkrai event onto our m3 carts so i hope that helps you even though you have an acekard

MikoReimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for hijacking the topic, but since it relates to pokemon trading, I didn't want to create a new thread with almost the exact same title. For some reason I'm having trouble trading pokemon on Platinum. Whenever I connect to a friend on Wifi, we trade, but at the end after it's all done, I get a communication error and it reverts to my last save.

I tried updating all the files by downloading the latest stuff from the acekard website, I adjusted my router, reconfigured my wifi and even got a new copy of the rom. Is there something I'm missing, or need to do?

MikoReimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Boxshot

I just got AKAIO, reformatted my card, put the new files in and still running the blue screen after a trade. I tried with 3 different people online, but what's odd is that I tried to see if a battle would work, and it does. I asked my friend to a battle and it went through with no problems. I wonder why I can't trade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol