Hacking Pokemon Trading From a M3 Real

Mysterious Reape

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone,

I'm new to GBAtemp, i'm sorry if this topic is not suppose to go under this forum, I was unsure what forum it should be posted in..

My question is: I want to trade my Pokemon (From Pokemon Platinum) which is on an M3 Real Card, to an official Pokemon Platinum card. But, I have been told if I do this it may corrupt my original card.. I haven't found a complete answer specifying if it could or couldn't happen, searching online.

I know this may seem like a silly question, but does anyone know if it is safe to trade from a M3 Real to an Official Card or not?

Thanks in advance,

Mysterious Reaper...

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wiat waaaaaa? that can really happen O.O my r4 ttds and my m3 have been trading pokemon and it has never happened to me

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mysterious Reaper said:
But, I have been told if I do this it may corrupt my original card..
If this is true, then I've put a lot of people's games at risk just by trading with them.
laugh.gif

Mysterious Reape

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I wanted to see people's experience with a real card and any flash card, also to see if the people who have told me that it could become corrupted were right/wrong. I have only traded once and that was with another flash card (R4i). Thanks for the positive posts everyone. It would've taken me alot more time to level my team again from scratch.
blink.gif

@Lacius, Hehe that would be horrible, maybe not for you though. XD

Thanks again,

Mysterious Reaper...

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mysterious Reaper said:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to GBAtemp, i'm sorry if this topic is not suppose to go under this forum, I was unsure what forum it should be posted in..

My question is: I want to trade my Pokemon (From Pokemon Platinum) which is on an M3 Real Card, to an official Pokemon Platinum card. But, I have been told if I do this it may corrupt my original card.. I haven't found a complete answer specifying if it could or couldn't happen, searching online.

I know this may seem like a silly question, but does anyone know if it is safe to trade from a M3 Real to an Official Card or not?

Thanks in advance,

Mysterious Reaper...

If this were true then there'd be ALOT more reports of it.

I have not tried it myself, but my friend has and this has never happened to him before.

Mysterious Reape

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
If this were true then there'd be ALOT more reports of it.

I have not tried it myself, but my friend has and this has never happened to him before.

I can understand that. But I wished to ask incase, since I hadn't experienced it myself and I was told from my friends. Though the way their game got corrupted may have been different, I wasn't sure so I asked.

Sorry, and thanks again for everyones positive feedback!

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Not pissble since I've been doing appart from trades, transfering my backup saves, to the original cartriges as well o. o. No corruption what so ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-